F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

VAMOS!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Well, that was something.

Happy for Lando's P6, but felt we lost that out to Nando during the SC! No idea why they didn't box him for Softs, but welp. Still a good result. Daniel again tho... 😞

Happy for Sainz, still a little sad Lewis didn’t win as I thought he had a good shot without the SC. :nerd: for what should be a Perez penalty

Well, that was something.

Happy for Lando's P6, but felt we lost that out to Nando during the SC! No idea why they didn't box him for Softs, but welp. Still a good result. Daniel again tho... 😞
this is getting ridiculous with Daniel, wth is going on

Well done for Carlos. Super happy to see him get his first win. Also super happy for Mick!

Seeing Lewis keep up with the Ferraris is very promising. This will be a very interesting 2nd half of the season.

He was just reminding him that you don’t criticize Ferrari. Shame Charles got screwed by the safety car, but these things happen. It was important for the team to get back on top. Long season and Charles will have his opportunities.

Yup or you end up like Prost. I wonder when tensions will finally boil at Ferrari. Already heating up.

He was just reminding him that you don’t criticize Ferrari. Shame Charles got screwed by the safety car, but these things happen. It was important for the team to get back on top. Long season and Charles will have his opportunities.
Safety car ended up being a huge boon to RB v Ferrari unfortunately.

I appreciated seeing that from Binotto. Right approach.

Back
Top Bottom