F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

This is any interesting point tho...

Marc also had a video about this.

Even if it can't be used in qualifying, it can still be used in the race.

It would be hard to argue as well IMO since they can argue it's a steering input and steering the wheel changes the toe anyway.

Fascinating stuff, I really can't wait to see more. I hope the system has a noticeable effect and it's not just a bluff.

"Streaks ahead of 2019 car in terms of downforce"

HPP also had a good winter in improving the engine.

You can already see some of the improvements in the comparison between Bottas' Pole lap and Fastest Lap in Testing.

1582484941311.png

You can see that the engine is turned down since the car is slower on the straight but it's carrying more speed in the corners.
I'm assuming the tires are the same but someone correct me if im wrong.

Still expect Red Bull to be up there with their innovations. The Honda also is the only engine which hasn't hasn't had any issues in testing so far.
I can't wait for next week's testing.

Last edited:

:smh::smh: :smh:

I don't understand how the FIA is keeping this between them and Ferrari and they dropped it on the last day of testing so that they won't get hounded by the press.

I expect the rival teams to make big inquiries into this. Very fishy.

I'm glad Mercedes still won the championship but Lewis will probably feel like he missed out on some wins. Charles victories will be tainted and Max will feel vindicated and annoyed at the same time.

I have to say, this is the best winter testing ever. :lol:
Full coverage, DAS system, Pink Mercedes, Ferrari Engine Bombshell and Drive to Survive to end it all.

Time to get a takeaway and get into this.

Had to put on headphones because of Gunther and his foul language :lol:

This guy has no chill :lol:
One episode in and he's funny and ruthless as ever

Ok, finished.

Man, I was so disappointed they barely had any Lando in it. He was one of the most refreshing drivers in 2019. Sure, his results were nothing to write home about, but this show is a lot about personalities and whatnot... so how could you not have him? And no Kimi???
I like Dan, but he was pretty much featured in 3/10 episodes. Too much, IMO. The Williams episode was pretty interesting considering how poor their season was... how they were already in a hole before it all began. And good on the producers for spending a lot of time on Hubert's accident. Giving the kid a very respectful tribute.

Last edited:
This is Spygate 2.0 and I won't lie, I'm liking the controversy :lol:

Italian media are not too happy :lol:

But wait, there's more.

To make it even more juicy is the fact they're saying not only is there a whistleblower within Ferrari but apparently Mercedes has a dossier with all the secrets of the engine and fuel flow tricks.

1583449472607.png

This is only the beginning and it will drag on for months.

I just pray Corona affects none of the races but even if it did, we have a lot of stuff happening in the background.

Going to be interesting to see how the season plays out with the travel restrictions in and out of parts of Italy going into effect today. Pirelli, Ferrari, and Alpha Tauri are all based in those regions....:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom