F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I'm glad they showed Seb's matte bronze helmet because it's actually probably my favourite of all time.
I would probably have something like that if I was a driver.

I want something that looks like it was forged by them dwarves who made Thor's hammer :lol:

I want the jacket with hoodie but I don’t wanna spend $200+ on it. Lol

I want that puffer jacket too.
I don't see it in the store though but I probably won't want to see the price either :lol:

Damn.

EDIT-

Lewis will be stuck for words if he won that race.
"First of all, I want to thank all the fans, oh wait"

I even forgot they hadn't shown their livery. Looks nice from the top down view.

1583915512675.png

Reporters and Journos are going to have a field day with the Team Principal meeting :lol:

New Intro :pimp: :pimp:

It's almost here.!
Love the old historic references and the final shot with every driver lined up.

Last edited:
Football matches being cancelled I can take but please not the F1.

Only so much of the politics I can take without actual racing

This all could have been avoided. Could see it a mile away. The west continues to downplay it and now everyone's paying the price.

Biggest blue balls ever.
Everyone is at the circuit but no dice.
So close but i guess it's for the best.

Welp, the wait is going to be even more painful with no testing and no Netflix show.

This is the worst organization I have ever seen. Unbelievable. A shame.
People pay a lot of money for tickets, hotels and flights etc. and you can’t give any update? Even a few hours before the beginning?!
People are in front of the gates and they tell them to line up and wait... very clever during a situation like Corona.

Officially cancelled now.

Thought it would've been cancelled a while ago when I left home.

Apparently the season will now start in Baku and the summer break will be used instead to reschedule some races according to Helmut Marko.

I wonder what the teams will be doing back at base with all this time.
Will factories be shut down or will they try and use this for my dev time for the 2020 and 2021 cars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom