F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Rough translation:

"Dr. Marko has just told us in a press group that the start of the (F1 World Championship) is postponed until Baku (June 7), that the schedule will be adjusted and there will be no summer break. It is the information from @redbullracing but we continue without official announcement from FOM or FIA"

Of course this delay was probably down to the commercial side of things. Everyone's waiting for the others to make the hard decisions.

The question now is "what's next?"
The problem is that you can't just move on and go home. Standard protocol is 14 days of self-isolation before you're are cleared. It just sets everything back.

Later they said that it was 3 teams that wanted to race. RBR, STR and Force India.
I wonder who the other 2 were.

I've calmed down a bit now :lol:
Going to look at the glass half full. A one off packed calendar with back to back races every week won't be bad at all.
It will be hell for the teams though but Liberty Media stand to lose a lot of the money the way this season is going so I can see this happening.

With no race this weekend I'm going to watch the racing films like Rush, Senna and Ford vs Ferrari this weekend since I haven't watched any of them.

When we had the TP panic a few weeks ago... along with a TP delivery man being robbed at knife point... I though it was just the stupidity of the people in our city. But nope! :lol:

I can't stand Bernie. He's still bitter AF cuz Liberty bought F1 and ousted him. Have Liberty made a big mess out of this? Absolutely. But Bernie would have looked at the bottom line just as much.

^ Not necessarily so. Word is they might extend this season in to 2021 and bring in the new rules in 2022.

Anywho... entertaining bunch of races.

Up next: Thibaut Courtois feat. some other drivers.

I wonder what team Ferrari was really under investigation for? The only good thing about this is we get those cool 2021 cars sooner.

Who knows but with the rona about, I think they will get away with it.

^ Not necessarily so. Word is they might extend this season in to 2021 and bring in the new rules in 2022.

Anywho... entertaining bunch of races.

Up next: Thibaut Courtois feat. some other drivers.

Wow really, how will that work.

Just have a compressed 2020 and start 2021 with new rules.

1584388753450.png

This pic was taken on March 4th.

Has Hamilton got the rona?

Attachments

• 1584388535881.png
    1584388535881.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 832
Stringer AND Mrs. Trudeau. He's definitely high risk now. Hope he makes sure everything's ok.

Back
Top Bottom