F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Wondering whether I should pull the trigger on that padded jacket now or wait until June when they're in town...

Looks like the LH 2020 hat is the same as 2019. Money saved there.

Now, the waiting game begins for the special GP hats.The first one is usually the race in China. But that’s postponed, I wonder if they will still release if they did make one for 2020?

Man I truly hope Max can win it this year, I feel for Riccardo I think he'll have one of those what if's about his career when it's all said and done. I hope that Williams can make some changes it's sad seeing what a powerhouse they used to be.

Max will win it all eventually. But Lewis is not done yet, 35 and still going strong. I’m sure he wants to win #7 and tie Schumacher. 2020 will be toughest one yet, seems like all the top tier teams have made improvements.

lordamercy on the Mercedes kit prices. I do want that shiny jacket though.
Mclaren in the Vodafone/Mercedes era used to have one too and I loved them.

I think Ricciardo is just waiting for 2021. Renault said they've started on that season earlier than anyone.
It would be tough though with Mercedes' Resources and what Adrian Newey can do with new regulations.

I want a Mercedes clean sweep of this tech regulations. Would be a nice accomplishment.

Testing Tomorrow !!!!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom