Ex High School Ball Players

Rick Sanchez

formerly wisache15
I was talking with my boy today and just remember the good ol days.. I wish I could go back and do it over, I strongly belive that we would go all the way if  could go back (lost in the 2nd round)
frown.gif

Any of you wish you could do it over?? 

I was talking with my boy today and just remember the good ol days.. I wish I could go back and do it over, I strongly belive that we would go all the way if  could go back (lost in the 2nd round)
frown.gif

Any of you wish you could do it over?? 

It's crazy to relate to our parents now... I remember when I was young, my parents would always talk about their Highschool days, and how they miss it.

I miss Highschool, every minute of it! I would do it all over again if I could. Every fight, every detention, every homework, every test, every A's and F's... I would do it again!
frown.gif

It's crazy to relate to our parents now... I remember when I was young, my parents would always talk about their Highschool days, and how they miss it.

I miss Highschool, every minute of it! I would do it all over again if I could. Every fight, every detention, every homework, every test, every A's and F's... I would do it again!
frown.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDDDD

LIFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPSSS

MOOOOOOOOOVVVIIIIIIIIIING!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDDDD

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPSSS

FACT
if we had the same squad we had freshman and JV year we would of been unstoppable.
due to coach changes, people moving out of district and just plain laziness (that would be me) our team dismantle there was only 3 seniors left our senior year, I stopped playing like a week before our first game junior year.

I miss playing like hell though, I'm finally back in the gym. Every friday slowly but surely getting back into shape....I can't even dunk anymore
frown.gif

FACT
if we had the same squad we had freshman and JV year we would of been unstoppable.
due to coach changes, people moving out of district and just plain laziness (that would be me) our team dismantle there was only 3 seniors left our senior year, I stopped playing like a week before our first game junior year.

I miss playing like hell though, I'm finally back in the gym. Every friday slowly but surely getting back into shape....I can't even dunk anymore
frown.gif

Tore the labrum in my shoulder a few weeks after my junior year season of baseball. I was getting recruited prior to that. Haven't played in a live game since then. You don't know what I'd give to go back.

Tore the labrum in my shoulder a few weeks after my junior year season of baseball. I was getting recruited prior to that. Haven't played in a live game since then. You don't know what I'd give to go back.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDDDD

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPSSS

just cause you were bullied during hs doesn't mean you gotta try and bring the rest of us down
hs was 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDDDD

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPSSS

just cause you were bullied during hs doesn't mean you gotta try and bring the rest of us down
hs was 
pimp.gif

If I could do it all over again I wouldnt have fought my highschool coach like I did and listened to him. Dude wanted me to play like a big man, and me being 6'8.5 weighing all of 175 (yes i kno) I wanted to play PF somewhere outside the paint. Lol we mentally fought for years, no words, no actions, just by him trying to get me to do certain things to fire me up, and me pushing it away and trying to do what I wanted. I was kind of lazy too
laugh.gif
I hated sprints. Biggest mistake of my life tho, I stopped liking ball around junior year cause I wasnt having fun any more...shouldve tried so much harder man. The fun I couldve had 
frown.gif
 never known what it was like to beast in a game...I was steady with the Reb. and Blk.s tho
 I couldve played college basketball, pretty much wasted 4 years of ball trying not to do what I was told to.

(got a trash scholarship to a realll small d2 school, but I turned that down for a chance to just go to a big school)

Back
Top Bottom