Ex High School Ball Players

I never want to relive my high school years.

Went to 4 different high school, relationship turned to long distance relationship that went downhill, bad memories.

I try and block out those 4 years from my memory.

but i did do basketball, cross country and baseball so that was the only thing i liked about high school.
frown.gif

it was fun, but playing in various hoop leagues help me a lot in not missing those days too badly.

it was fun, but playing in various hoop leagues help me a lot in not missing those days too badly.

Having your senior year football season end half way through the year due to injury
frown.gif

Was still 2nd team all league though
pimp.gif

I miss playing basketball and football though...they were both so much fun...inspired to be a coach now
happy.gif

Having your senior year football season end half way through the year due to injury
frown.gif

Was still 2nd team all league though
pimp.gif

I miss playing basketball and football though...they were both so much fun...inspired to be a coach now
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by 2Guard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
came in here to make a an uncle rico post... well done sir

i was gonna make one as well but im not a qb.

Son I was 6ft3+ 235 solid muscle, ran a 4.4 (no lie), benched 225 20 times, max squat 500+

coulda been in the league man.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by 2Guard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
came in here to make a an uncle rico post... well done sir

i was gonna make one as well but im not a qb.

Son I was 6ft3+ 235 solid muscle, ran a 4.4 (no lie), benched 225 20 times, max squat 500+

coulda been in the league man.
ohwell.gif

Football in high school was fun, I played at a powerhouse in Houston so we always played in big games against great talent. We used to get out of class early to go practice and we could get away with murder(if you were good of course). College on the other hand sucked... I played my freshman year and got a lot of PT, then transferred to a bigger school but when I effed up my grades that was all she wrote. All in all I don't regret my athletic career because I know I was good and I proved it on the field. Glad I don't have an "If only I had..." story...

Football in high school was fun, I played at a powerhouse in Houston so we always played in big games against great talent. We used to get out of class early to go practice and we could get away with murder(if you were good of course). College on the other hand sucked... I played my freshman year and got a lot of PT, then transferred to a bigger school but when I effed up my grades that was all she wrote. All in all I don't regret my athletic career because I know I was good and I proved it on the field. Glad I don't have an "If only I had..." story...

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by scshift

I never got the chance to play in HS 
frown.gif

Too bad, cause I'm going to play in college
pimp.gif

All the coaches who cut me and everyone who said I sucked, get at me

Good luck, but that's rare. What sport?

It's a basketball thred
It just says ball though.... Best bet is to go the JUCO route. Walking on to a university isn't really wassup.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by scshift

I never got the chance to play in HS 
frown.gif

Too bad, cause I'm going to play in college
pimp.gif

All the coaches who cut me and everyone who said I sucked, get at me

Good luck, but that's rare. What sport?

It's a basketball thred
It just says ball though.... Best bet is to go the JUCO route. Walking on to a university isn't really wassup.

I should've been more dedicated to basketball I probably could've been recruited to a D2 school. I'm in my last few months of high school and regret not practicing. A hairline ankle fracture ruined my chances and furthered my laziness SMH

I should've been more dedicated to basketball I probably could've been recruited to a D2 school. I'm in my last few months of high school and regret not practicing. A hairline ankle fracture ruined my chances and furthered my laziness SMH

Of course I do like some other dude said if our team remained the same as middle school we wouldve went all the way. But dudes went on to quit or play other sports(dumb choice). All of us were dunking as freshmen and built like massive Brice lees with the knowledge of mature ball players. Smh still upset with my old teammates for it.

Of course I do like some other dude said if our team remained the same as middle school we wouldve went all the way. But dudes went on to quit or play other sports(dumb choice). All of us were dunking as freshmen and built like massive Brice lees with the knowledge of mature ball players. Smh still upset with my old teammates for it.

Back
Top Bottom