Ex High School Ball Players

i ran track and i really miss being part of a team...

most fun i had was at practice and meets

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I miss football and being athletic
tired.gif
Agreed along with basketball and baseball. I kind of wish I took football just as serious as basketball and baseball, but it's all good.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I miss football and being athletic
tired.gif
Agreed along with basketball and baseball. I kind of wish I took football just as serious as basketball and baseball, but it's all good.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

It's crazy to relate to our parents now... I remember when I was young, my parents would always talk about their Highschool days, and how they miss it.

I miss Highschool, every minute of it! I would do it all over again if I could. Every fight, every detention, every homework, every test, every A's and F's... I would do it again!
frown.gif

aww man,. you sumed it up right now

honestly, if i could go back

id have been a hell of a lot more promiscuous . when will there ever be a higher concentration of FRESH girls down to do the deed
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

It's crazy to relate to our parents now... I remember when I was young, my parents would always talk about their Highschool days, and how they miss it.

I miss Highschool, every minute of it! I would do it all over again if I could. Every fight, every detention, every homework, every test, every A's and F's... I would do it again!
frown.gif

aww man,. you sumed it up right now

honestly, if i could go back

id have been a hell of a lot more promiscuous . when will there ever be a higher concentration of FRESH girls down to do the deed
ohwell.gif

Lost in the Semi-finals of CIF to Santa Monica last year smfh. #+#% those dudes. Bus driver crashed the bus and completely *!%!*+ the vibe up. #+#% that driver too. I'm still salty as #+#%. 
Then We had to play Westchester in the 1st round of state and got destroyed.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Lost in the Semi-finals of CIF to Santa Monica last year smfh. #+#% those dudes. Bus driver crashed the bus and completely *!%!*+ the vibe up. #+#% that driver too. I'm still salty as #+#%. 
Then We had to play Westchester in the 1st round of state and got destroyed.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

I was talking about about this in another thread I would love to go back just for the bball season.
Away games and getting at the other teams cheerleaders.
The pregame getting hyped up talking junk about the other team.
Putting my jersey on and actually getting it sweaty. Starting all four years.
Being introduced and being one of the stars of the team so you get one of the loudest cheers during the intros. Dunking on someone and the gym going crazy.
Getting on a hot streak and everyone in the gym knowing that you're going to get the ball and straight embarrassing the other player.
The ride home and talking $#@$ on the bus about each other.
Begging coach to let us stop at the mickey d's on the way home
Of course seeing yourself in the newspaper the next day picture plus high numbers in the box score.

Yeah you can say that I miss it!
Is that you Kobe?

Originally Posted by jdi23

I was talking about about this in another thread I would love to go back just for the bball season.
Away games and getting at the other teams cheerleaders.
The pregame getting hyped up talking junk about the other team.
Putting my jersey on and actually getting it sweaty. Starting all four years.
Being introduced and being one of the stars of the team so you get one of the loudest cheers during the intros. Dunking on someone and the gym going crazy.
Getting on a hot streak and everyone in the gym knowing that you're going to get the ball and straight embarrassing the other player.
The ride home and talking $#@$ on the bus about each other.
Begging coach to let us stop at the mickey d's on the way home
Of course seeing yourself in the newspaper the next day picture plus high numbers in the box score.

Yeah you can say that I miss it!
Is that you Kobe?

One of my biggest regrets is quitting football after Freshman year. I honestly think I could be playing Tight End for my college right now had I kept on playing.

One of my biggest regrets is quitting football after Freshman year. I honestly think I could be playing Tight End for my college right now had I kept on playing.

take your choice...

queue the "married with children" theme song...bunch of "al bundy's" in here
OR
Napoleon Dynamite's uncle Rico impersonators...

either way, your time has passed, if you went back in time, the outcome probably wouldnt be any different...

smile.gif

-sf77

take your choice...

queue the "married with children" theme song...bunch of "al bundy's" in here
OR
Napoleon Dynamite's uncle Rico impersonators...

either way, your time has passed, if you went back in time, the outcome probably wouldnt be any different...

smile.gif

-sf77

if i knew all i knew now about conditioning, training, diet..................back in HS when i played foootball.

i woulda been one of kim Ks nfl flings in the future. o well.

if i knew all i knew now about conditioning, training, diet..................back in HS when i played foootball.

i woulda been one of kim Ks nfl flings in the future. o well.

My team's situation was the ultimate 'what if': our best player died midway through the season after a 12-0 start.

My team's situation was the ultimate 'what if': our best player died midway through the season after a 12-0 start.

i really wish i woulda stuck wit football & basketball. i was nasty in basketball, in my hood they always said i was gon be the one. i could dunk backwards in the 10th grade & now i can barely get rim
30t6p3b.gif
. in football i was a nasty db/wr but them @#%*%! started gettin too big for me so i quit. i believe if i woulda stayed wit football we woulda won state my senior year when we went 12-1. when all my dudes come back for the summer we go out & throw the football & i can still lock up my dude who play wr at ga tech, i cant jam him tho he too strong
laugh.gif

i really wish i woulda stuck wit football & basketball. i was nasty in basketball, in my hood they always said i was gon be the one. i could dunk backwards in the 10th grade & now i can barely get rim
30t6p3b.gif
. in football i was a nasty db/wr but them @#%*%! started gettin too big for me so i quit. i believe if i woulda stayed wit football we woulda won state my senior year when we went 12-1. when all my dudes come back for the summer we go out & throw the football & i can still lock up my dude who play wr at ga tech, i cant jam him tho he too strong
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom