Empire New series in Fox

Was hesitant to watch this show because I'm not a big Lee Daniels fan because of his misguided complaining. My girl was watching this past eps and I caught a lil of it and it had my attention so I guess ima go back and catch up on it.

Show is cool, but yall trippin hardcore thinking the music is good... It's basically processed prop music and people are buying into it... But I guess that's what people want either way, so it makes sense.

Watched a couple of episodes with my girl, it's not bad but I refuse to get hooked on it.

Music is corny though.

Show is cool, but yall trippin hardcore thinking the music is good... It's basically processed prop music and people are buying into it... But I guess that's what people want either way, so it makes sense.
Most of it sucks but because of who they have producing it some of the beats are dope :pimp:

Every rap song that youngest son does is terrible to me but the songs the gay son sings are okay.

I shockingly didn't mind the few old Lucius songs either.

I know I'm just catching up but what's up with the shot at Obama
Representing all of the young ignorant ****** of today.

I'm sure some new rapper or ignorant popular personality said something to that effect in the past 8 yrs.

Most of it sucks but because of who they have producing it some of the beats are dope
pimp.gif

Every rap song that youngest son does is terrible to me but the songs the gay son sings are okay.

I shockingly didn't mind the few old Lucius songs either.
timbaland is in charge of music production. not saying he makes all the beats, but hes picking what does and what doesnt go. also... that stupid song drip drop and the i dont need your money are on digital charts. top 100 on the billboard rnb/hiphop IIRC

timbaland is in charge of music production. not saying he makes all the beats, but hes picking what does and what doesnt go. also... that stupid song drip drop and the i dont need your money are on digital charts. top 100 on the billboard rnb/hiphop IIRC
Drip, drop is one of those terribly annoying yet catchy songs that gets spins. I really don't care for any of the songs from him except the ones with Jamal I don't mind.

I actually like the "I don't need your money" song from Jamal though. It could be the beat more so than anything.

They definitely casted some nice looking women for this show (asides from Courtney Love and Gabby of course
laugh.gif
)

Man that white girl looks good but she don't look like no damn Natalie Dormer. That's my white girl right there :evil:

She looks more like my other white girl, Kelly Ripa, with a few more pounds on her.

Last edited:
I was "meh" about this show when the previews starting airing so I didn't check for it at first.

Got caught up on the season over the weekend and now I'm hooked.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Lucious really put ole boy in the garbage though.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif
@ the notion of Obama cussing out Lucious and getting all in his feels about what Hakeem said.

Speaking of Hakeem, with the exception of Jamal, the Lyon brothers are some real unlikeable bastards.
laugh.gif

The backstabbing and the double-double crossing can be a bit much at times too.

The music on this shoe (Hakeem's struggle bars aside) are appreciated.

The women are appreciated too. Cookie, Tiana and Anika.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom