Empire New series in Fox

lol welp

Empire Producer Fires Gabourey Sidibie Says She is Too Fat

There has been a lot of controversy with the producer of the show, Lee Daniels. Initially he hired Gabourey Sidibie who was seen heavily in the first few episodes but he fired her after episode 4 citing that she was too fat.

GaboureySidibeEmpire-600x336.png

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

lol welp

There has been a lot of controversy with the producer of the show, Lee Daniels. Initially he hired Gabourey Sidibie who was seen heavily in the first few episodes but he fired her after episode 4 citing that she was too fat.

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

Looks like that was false. Can't wait to see what plays out with the new relationship twist.

Also, **** Anika for trying to do Cookie dirty like that at the investor party by drugging Courtney Love :smh

Anika lost me when she spiked Elle's drink, can't and won't support her after that. Reminds me of Sons when Jax injected his bm with heroin. It's so foul to mess with somebody's sobriety like that.

This was the best episode of the season so far. 4 more left.

Last edited:
Anika lost me when she spiked Elle's drink, can't and won't support her after that. Reminds me of Sons when Jax injected his bm with heroin. It's so foul to mess with somebody's sobriety like that.

This was the best episode of the season so far. 4 more left.
frown.gif

This show has definitely gotten better each week.

I thought the eldest son was about to spaz out when his dad broke the news.

Anika has no remorse whatsoever. Spiked an artist on you and your fiances label because Cookie got her to clean herself up.
indifferent.gif

Jamal with those beats
nthat.gif

I knew it would be only a matter of time before Lucious got it in with cookie again.

You could tell they still love each other and that Anika is just a public face and now a connect to his ALS treatment.

Nothing more.

Anika drugging Elle really got me 
mad.gif

the same way I was when Jax doped up Wendy in SOA, that really made me hate Jax more than ever

So what was the point of spiking her drink? ....Hakeem and Jamal were performing anyway.

Was she tryin to get her kicked off the Empire roster?

So what was the point of spiking her drink? ....Hakeem and Jamal were performing anyway.

Was she tryin to get her kicked off the Empire roster?

I didn't understand the reason either considering that could have affected lucius badly

Anika was trying to have Lucious pissed at Cookie after she ensured that Elle Dallas was legit and not cracked out anymore. All that backfired when she walked in on Lucious and Cookie working out. Lol.

Was I the only one that though Lucius was gonna catch another ALS attack while smashing Cookie? :lol: :nerd:

Nice beat for that song playing in the end too :pimp:

lol welp

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I won't front I'm usually all for individuals doing w/e they want to themselves within reason. So I say let fat ppl eat, gain/lose weight if they want. None of my business and nobody should be judging but I can't lie like she hasn't been an eyesore to me since she became famous :lol:

The balls Lee Daniels has to straight up admit she was fired cuz she was too fat. Seems like she won't even get written out of the story :lol: Just disappear in to thick air.
No they were all real.

Go commit that if you about to run with some nonsense.
She makes me think of Janelle Monae every time I see her. Like I'd prefer her in that role.

Watched the first four episodes, but don't think I'll be watching anymore from there. Gave it a chance, thought the pilot was decent, but some things about show I simply can't tolerate. That restaurant scene with Lucious's youngest son was cringe-worthy. 

Grade A women on the show, though. 
pimp.gif

Lucious's fiance >

Watched the first four episodes, but don't think I'll be watching anymore from there. Gave it a chance, thought the pilot was decent, but some things about show I simply can't tolerate. That restaurant scene with Lucious's youngest son was cringe-worthy. 

Grade A women on the show, though. 
pimp.gif

Lucious's fiance >
who happens to be the shorty in your avy broseph? 
nerd.gif

Was I the only one that though Lucius was gonna catch another ALS attack while smashing Cookie?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Nice beat for that song playing in the end too
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I won't front I'm usually all for individuals doing w/e they want to themselves within reason. So I say let fat ppl eat, gain/lose weight if they want. None of my business and nobody should be judging but I can't lie like she hasn't been an eyesore to me since she became famous
laugh.gif

The balls Lee Daniels has to straight up admit she was fired cuz she was too fat. Seems like she won't even get written out of the story
laugh.gif
Just disappear in to thick air.
No they were all real.

Go commit that if you about to run with some nonsense.
She makes me think of Janelle Monae every time I see her. Like I'd prefer her in that role.
naw this is here at the beach last week..fake buns homie

Back
Top Bottom