Empire New series in Fox

Taraji thicker than I thought.  I wonder who is smashing that on the regular, he a lucky man.

Last episode was dope, they need to release an album for the show already.
I have said the same thing, but luckily this person on Google Play Music has been getting the songs and making a playlist by episode
nthat.gif

Also, is it me, or does Hakeem remind you of Tyga pretty much?
laugh.gif

Jamal's song that he just made (Keep Your Money) though
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

https://play.google.com/music/playl...RIESewClCRqMsCKUdQ0zWqobh2xEjQ1EsBt6AKCsIoQ==

lol welp

Empire Producer Fires Gabourey Sidibie Says She is Too Fat

There has been a lot of controversy with the producer of the show, Lee Daniels. Initially he hired Gabourey Sidibie who was seen heavily in the first few episodes but he fired her after episode 4 citing that she was too fat.

GaboureySidibeEmpire-600x336.png

Her size was far too distracting. Especially in those dresses were all of her arms were showing. :smh:

Good decision.

Last edited:
weight, he fired her cus she was.... too big?????
Did he not know who she is? She musta kept eatin his
lunch by "mistake" or something cus that dont make sense.

Last edited:
I think those are just rumors. Why would the guy just come out and say I fired her because she's too big?

AMC... especially HBO & Netflix and FX allow for more adult situations (nudity & language). Shows like Breaking Bad and Walking Dead, House of Cards and Sons of Anarchy were allowed to build an audience and push the envelope.

The show is still good with out a doubt, we could only imagine how much better it could be with out being censored or toned down bc it's on FOX

I don't know that it'd like this show to be more gritty, I like that its sort of slapstick like at times and not overly dark even though the subject matter is

I don't know that it'd like this show to be more gritty, I like that its sort of slapstick like at times and not overly dark even though the subject matter is

I feel what you're saying... There were times during Sons of Anarchy & Breaking Bad when I thought it was too real but I felt it made it more authentic even when it was uncomfortable

Does anyone know where I could find a full version of the song from the opening scene of the first episode? Or even the clip.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I could find a full version of the song from the opening scene of the first episode? Or even the clip.

You're looking for either
No Apologies by Jussie Smollett [who plays Jamal Lyon] & Yazz The Greatest [who plays Hakeem Lyon] playing on the yacht or in the opening scene, Lucious [played by Terrence Howard] tells a female artist recording in the studio that he wants her to “sing like you’re going to die tomorrow”. The name of that song is "What Is Love" by Veronika Bozeman.... Both should be on youtube

Back
Top Bottom