Empire New series in Fox

This girl precious got a condition or something? Home girl weight gon kill her
YOO I was thinking the same thing but she rich and famous. She has access to all kinds of fitness help. If she wanted it she would've done it.

Some part of me also believes that she feels she's reppin for the big girls (sort like a this generation Mo'nique) so she may not want to lose the weight for that possible reason.

Empire is cool..... the way they portray the rapping son... is a little bit too cliche for my taste..... over all Empire has unlimited potential on another network.... It will last 2 seasons tops on fox.

YOO I was thinking the same thing but she rich and famous. She has access to all kinds of fitness help. If she wanted it she would've done it.

Some part of me also believes that she feels she's reppin for the big girls (sort like a this generation Mo'nique) so she may not want to lose the weight for that possible reason.

I think she has said she's fine with her size and she doesn't plan on changing. Which is ******* ridiculous, but hey.

Everyone thought this show was gonna be bad but it's pretty decent and will continue to tune in. I'm not sure how long it can really last though. Can't see it doing like 4-5 seasons

The ratings for this show is unreal.

Fox really needed this after all those bombs they had the past few years

well at most 3 seasons since lucious is dying. They should've given him something like cancer, a la, walter white. if they show blows up, they'll wanna keep him on, and best way to do that is give him a disease he can overcome. now they'll have to reach and have him find an experimental treatment that suddenly cures his ailment.

The ratings for this show is unreal.

Fox really needed this after all those bombs they had the past few years
It's a pretty good show. I can say that Empire is the reason I look forward to Wednesday nights every week.

Yeah they've managed to tap in to the same audience that watches Love & Hip Hop and the like.

Show's decent but there are plenty complaints about it which I can understand and then more criticism from ppl talking about how once again black ppl are depicted, how the hip hop community is depicted, basically once again saying this show somehow represents all black ppl famous or otherwise to all non-black ppl.

Last edited:
This show is good

Mike Sam music > the younger sons music

I've been singin tell the truuuuuuth for a few weeks now

I thought this show would be horrible but I'm pretty caught up. Like others have said, this would be way better on HBO. My only gripe is the character who plays Hakeem. His acting is garbage..

I fel like hakeem should've made the track, ' i make her drip drop, drip dripity drop..' I could see that joint coming on in the club doh and after a few drinks, being a banger.

titiana lil freak *** WOULD get the d bruh.

Show is gettin better first couple episodes were od corny, taraji lookin fine as hell this episode crazy she is 44

Back
Top Bottom