ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

I need to find a way to get Obama's speech on my IPod... Whenever I need some inspiration, I'll watch it and it'll keep me going.

"fellow black men" hate it all you want. but we have no excuse now. that's what i meant. some african American kid in Brooklynor Compton wont think it's TOO unreasonable to become the leader of the free world. A Black man is President. we now have a real example of a politician,instead of the previous clowns who've tried to run. From slavery to this.....wow.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

If Ohio goes blue, I'll leave 'em alone for a month.

QFT.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Chester gonna hit the back button a lot this month in the S&T "Post a reply"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know someone is going to test me too...
smh.gif

Post an "Ohio Sports Appreciation" thread or something... I'll be sitting here shaking and %$%$ at my desk... grrrrrrr
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Yo I'm telling all of you white racists hate non racist whites more than they hate non whites.

Yea, That's true.

What do they call em? N'er Lovers?

smh.gif
tired.gif
Yup...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Yo I'm telling all of you white racists hate non racist whites more than they hate non whites.

Yea, That's true.

What do they call em? N'er Lovers?

smh.gif
tired.gif

Well that and they think that all the "problems can be solved" if all white got on board.

I remember that article a while back with white supremacists and all but one said they hated McCain more than Obama.

Congrats to Senator Obama (or should I say President Elect Obama
pimp.gif
) and his family for this historical achievement.

And congrats to Senator McCain, too, even though he lost, he made a valiant effort.

Originally Posted by tupac003

bangtcg wrote:
23ska909red02 wrote:
Has TBONE checked in yet?
nerd.gif
suicide watch

Real talk
Yall need to leave T-bone alone.
The man made this thread and kept up with it. At times he could have bugged some of us but all in all he supported his candidate and he bowed out gracefully.
I thank him because at times he did make me think....

Yeah I checked in
laugh.gif

I congratulated Obama for winning when I changed the title (in a post)
I congratulated/thanked McCain. (in a post)
Then I made this post....

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Someone asked for my thoughts on tonight in a PM....

So I figured some people might care, so I'll also post it in here.
Tough of course.
Doesn't feel good haha.
But I kind of expected this all along... the situation was just right for Obama to win.
Many had their doubts because he was black... but it was way more then that. (meaning the situation was way bigger then that)
As an American, he's my President. I'll be rooting for him to do good things because I don't want him to mess up our country.
So my prayers will be with him in likely difficult times.
I have the USA in my sig for a reason.
I love this country way more then I could ever hate a political candidate.
So in the end that's what matters.

Thank you to everyone that's thanked me in this thread that I may not have seen!
pimp.gif

Oh and GO YANKEES to all my Yankees fans who said that!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

"fellow black men" hate it all you want. but we have no excuse now. that's what i meant. some african American kid in Brooklyn or Compton wont think it's TOO unreasonable to become the leader of the free world. A Black man is President. we now have a real example of a politician, instead of the previous clowns who've tried to run. From slavery to this.....wow.
It's nice to have a prominent black role model now that isn't a rapper or athlete.

Props to TBONE tho.

He already offed himself.

Noooo...
frown.gif
laugh.gif

And why you got the slap hand on my mistress in your avy?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It's the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, black, white, Latino, Asian, Native American, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled Americans who sent a message to the world that we have never been a collection of Red States and Blue States: we are, and always will be, the United States of America.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alright folks, it's time for sleep.

I've got alot more celebrating to do tomorrow!

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA.

That sounds good.

happy.gif

Jesse Jackson has seen and been through more than most of us in his lifetime. I really would like to hear how he was feeling at that time in his own words - Idon't look down on his tears at that moment.

king3.jpg

haterz were on the wiki page, with a racial slur, but i feel so good right now that it doesn't matter, im gonna ice my shoulder from breakin in the streetand go to bed then go to school tomorrow a give my girl a big kiss.

I am not an American citizen. But I do think Obama is a fresh new start for America. Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom