ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by ireminisce

chicago & obama . .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Making me feel proud as hell being a Chicagoan .
laugh.gif
eek.gif
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i know someone tivoed the event need to make a gif of kids doin the electric slide in front of the white house

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Jesse Jackson has seen and been through more than most of us in his lifetime. I really would like to hear how he was feeling at that time in his own words - I don't look down on his tears at that moment.

king3.jpg
hold up, thats jesse jackson?

I couldn't help but laugh seeing Jesse Jackson at the Obama rally. Suprised to see him there supporting the man he wanted to cut the nuts off of.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Jesse Jackson has seen and been through more than most of us in his lifetime. I really would like to hear how he was feeling at that time in his own words - I don't look down on his tears at that moment.

king3.jpg
hold up, thats jesse jackson?
yep....but i got nothing but love for the dude though...he's an alum of my school
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Yo I'm telling all of you white racists hate non racist whites more than they hate non whites.
uhh i still dont get it

In big, red font sprawled across the entire page, it said a racial word against African-Americans (in it's full form not the slur) combined with a wordthat rhymes with zhit.

i wonder what dr king, and Malcolm x, and 2pac would say if they were still here.

we picked obama so lets see if he can do the things he wants to do. i dont like obama but i will get behind him like a true american should.

all i can think about is changes by pac.. where he says we aint ready to see a black president.. boy was he wrong.. i can't wait to get this moron bushouta the white house..

Yeah but at the same time he was MLK's right hand man and to see his mentor die infront of him

to the day he lives to see a black president is some surreal %%%!

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by tupac003

bangtcg wrote:

23ska909red02 wrote:

Has TBONE checked in yet?

nerd.gif
suicide watch

Real talk

Yall need to leave T-bone alone.

The man made this thread and kept up with it. At times he could have bugged some of us but all in all he supported his candidate and he bowed out gracefully.

I thank him because at times he did make me think....

Yeah I checked in
laugh.gif

I congratulated Obama for winning when I changed the title (in a post)
I congratulated/thanked McCain. (in a post)
Then I made this post....

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Someone asked for my thoughts on tonight in a PM....

So I figured some people might care, so I'll also post it in here.

Tough of course.

Doesn't feel good haha.

But I kind of expected this all along... the situation was just right for Obama to win.

Many had their doubts because he was black... but it was way more then that. (meaning the situation was way bigger then that)

As an American, he's my President. I'll be rooting for him to do good things because I don't want him to mess up our country.

So my prayers will be with him in likely difficult times.

I have the USA in my sig for a reason.

I love this country way more then I could ever hate a political candidate.

So in the end that's what matters.

Thank you to everyone that's thanked me in this thread that I may not have seen!
pimp.gif

Oh and GO YANKEES to all my Yankees fans who said that!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Much love to you TBONE. A graceful defeat and a stand up man...

Thank you for updating this post time and time again. Republican, Democratic, Black, White, Asian...whatever...we are American.

please stop putting 2pac in the same breath with mlk and malcom x
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

all i can think about is changes by pac.. where he says we aint ready to see a black president.. boy was he wrong.. i can't wait to get this moron bush outa the white house..
what year did he write the lyrics to that song?

exacctlyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom