ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

laugh.gif
at all the damn PMs I got so quick

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

all i can think about is changes by pac.. where he says we aint ready to see a black president.. boy was he wrong.. i can't wait to get this moron bush outa the white house..
We weren't then .

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Jesse Jackson has seen and been through more than most of us in his lifetime. I really would like to hear how he was feeling at that time in his own words - I don't look down on his tears at that moment.

king3.jpg
hold up, thats jesse jackson?
yep....but i got nothing but love for the dude though...he's an alum of my school
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn wat is he the highlander

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

It's gone now, I should have taken a picture of it first.
Well it was a huge SMH moment.
Oh I got screen caps. Ain't no way in hell am I gonna post them but PM me if you wanna see it.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

please stop putting 2pac in the same breath with mlk and malcom x
smh.gif
although I agree, theres no other rapper that would even be allowed to ever be given the thought to be in the same sentence as malcom and King
laugh.gif

so lets give Pac a chance man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Yo I'm telling all of you white racists hate non racist whites more than they hate non whites.

QFT. I finally find something that you are absolutley correct about.

im i the only african american that feels as though the election of Obama makes me feel more American.

Obama lost whites making less than $50,000 a year -- but by only 4 points. The bigger differences were along educational lines; he lost no-college whites by 18 points.
what a surprise, the bread and butter of mccain's support. glad they won't have their way
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom