ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Great day in American history. Great, great day. The sheer magnitude of this is just...wow. I mean, just how many people went out and voted was amazing. At aloss for words...

Ska, it's a song.

Young Jeezy feat. nas - My President.

The hook goes:
My President is black
My Lambo is blue...

Did anyone elses hood go crazy today? At like every corner there were Obama supporters with signs shouting and people were driving by honking. It was gettingwild there were cars with Obama signs cruising around with people waving out the windows. It was one of the greatest things I have seen in my life.
pimp.gif

Sorry to break in on the Jesse Jackson love but he is NOT the man he appears to be (not even talkin the N word bomb he dropped or cuttin balls off)

Jesse started out on the righteous path but has become one of the most dishonest, power hungry, disingenuous, spotlight chasing, self-serving men the blackrace, no, the human race has seen.
Ehh I won't ruin a beautiful night discussing Jesse Jackson.

Shoutout to chi-town!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

blazersin2k3:
23ska909red02:
Can someone explain the blue Lambo reference?
my president is black
pimp.gif

Yeah, that answers nothing.
Da Doc03:
see Jeezy - my president
No.

that phrase "my president is black, my lambo's blue" is the hook of a jeezy song

and listen to the song god dammit, its very good

smh.gif
at ska for not havin the recession in rotation
laugh.gif

Ohio coming up clutch tonight... good %%#+
pimp.gif

props on mccain for giving that speech...

and obamas speech
eek.gif
... he's ready... i wish i could have been in thatenvironment in chicago
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

blazersin2k3:
23ska909red02:
my president is black
pimp.gif

Yeah, that answers nothing.
Da Doc03:
see Jeezy - my president
No.

roll.gif

Jeezy has a song.. the chorus goes... my president is black, my LAMBO is BLUE and i'll be God damned if my rims aint too

Ridgemont Fly:
23ska909red02:
From Young Jeezy Song "My President Is Black"
The Chorus Goes "My President Is Black, My Lambo Is Blue And I'll Be God Damn If My Rims Ain't Too"
There we go.

Thanks.
happy.gif
(that goes to you, too, SoHi and Lucas).

What the hell are they doing in North Carolina and Indiana ?

Them damn polls been closed since 7pm est. They aint finish counting yet ?

DAMN

what happens to the seats of office when a candidate loses a race?
for example...does McCain still have his AZ senate seat now that he lost the election?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Sorry to break in on the Jesse Jackson love but he is NOT the man he appears to be (not even talkin the N word bomb he dropped or cuttin balls off)

Jesse started out on the righteous path but has become one of the most dishonest, power hungry, disingenuous, spotlight chasing, self-serving men the black race, no, the human race has seen.

Shoutout to chi-town!
pimp.gif
Yea I mentioned it. Dude is bogus.

Heard the good news at work. Does anyone have a link to Obama's Speech and Mccain's concession speech. I didn't get to watch it.

Crank Lucas:
listen to the song god dammit, its very good
I thought you guys said it was Jeezy.

The song is either very good, or Jeezy; can't be both.

Which is it?

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Jesse started out on the righteous path but has become one of the most dishonest, power hungry, disingenuous, spotlight chasing, self-serving men the black race, no, the human race has seen.

Shoutout to chi-town!
pimp.gif
Yea I mentioned it. Dude is bogus.
To be honest, I agree. When I saw him crying, I was like "waaaaait a minute, didn't he say....". But thats Jesse for you. He showedhis true colors regarding Obama long ago...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ska

Black President by Nas is a much better song IMO.
It's no where near as catchy as Jeezy's song though lol

Back
Top Bottom