ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

eek.gif
@ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_mccainhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_mccain
That's a got damn shame
smh.gif

It's the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, black, white, Latino, Asian, Native American, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled Americans who sent a message to the world that we have never been a collection of Red States and Blue States: we are, and always will be, the United States of America.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

What a great day in American history.

I'm not gonna lie I almost shed a tear myself at that speech. America needed this.

Should I feel bad for not making it to vote? They sent my absentee ballot to my hometown, and I'm attending school somewhere else. It's all good, Iintended to vote for Obama. I'm just kind of bummed out how people are saying they were "a part of history"; it's like I missed out big time.

I would've taken the train, but I was reaaalll sick. Oh well, the person who I thought was the better presidential candidate came out victorious tonight,and that's all that matters. Just venting.

Wow at the McCain page.

I was like, what is everyone talking about?
Then I scrolled down...

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

It's gone now, I should have taken a picture of it first.
Well it was a huge SMH moment.
Oh I got screen caps. Ain't no way in hell am I gonna post them but PM me if you wanna see it.

Back
Top Bottom