ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

I've been crying for the past hour. The Chicago crowd and the family gathering on stage provided the greatest example of what the fight and dream has beenabout all these years.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

1 hell of a speech

sure put a lot of pressure on himself
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
In your face racist!

can anybodt post that gif of Obama's face on some dancing body

joint was funny I forgot what page it was posted on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

1 hell of a speech

sure put a lot of pressure on himself
laugh.gif

I'm so happy to be an American right now. Thanks TBONE for all the coverage.

I remember talking to you about Obama having "done it" after one of the primary victories at the beginning of the year
and you responded with that he had a long way to go. Well, he's done it for sure now. Historic.

But yeah, thanks again for ALL the updates and all them damn polls.

never in my life did i think i would see an african-american present. i am proud to be an american (not black) we have made such a change in this country.states that used to be republic turned democratic because they believe in what mr. obama has to say and what he wants to do with this country. i feel ashamedfor all the people that have made this a "racism" issue because if u listen to what he has said its not about that, its about making a difference inthe country. America has gone from being one of the greatest countries in the world to being a country in need of help. obama wants to help and make adifference; he wants to restore the name "THE United States of America". Personally, I think that was the best speech since MLK's.Congratulations Barack Obama.

Back
Top Bottom