EL CHAPO escapes from prison

:lol: yeah but half the words might not even mean the same thing you think they do. That slang is what throws it all off from country to country.

My boy who works for me is Colombian but he speaks perfect English.

In talking about Latin American countries all speaking Spanish but with different accents, like I can legit carry out a clear conversation with a Chilean, know they are from Chile right off the bat but share a language.

Yeah that's dope. really want to get down there for a winter and cook. I got some people who would let me crash with them. I don't know what I'm waiting for.

Hmm....im Colombia, we don't speak like no spaniards...we speak a clean Spanish with strong pronunciation of words, but our accent is very distinct and completely different than Spains....same goes for all other Latin American country, we all have our own accents....I love how we all speak the same language but we can still tell where we all from just from our accent, is this the same with other languages?...
it is the same with other languages. My mother is German and she can tell where in Germany (or swiss or austria) someone is from based on their accent/dialect. He'll it's even true with American english, if someone says chowda or yinz then I know damn well where they from. :lol:

**** even here in the USA you can tell where somebody from by certain accents right away ...it's something that happens in all languages /countries

Quitaten la ropa!
Quitaten la ropa!
Quitaten la ropa!

Dème! Dème! Dème!

So many new songs out within the past 2 days about el chapo. And they are all horrible.

Capone > cap 1

tumblr_nb1elleHHu1sh8ukao1_500.jpg

The American government offered to help recapture him and the Mexican government has basically ignored them. Further proof that people within wanted him out. NY Times article cited how the relationship between the two countries grew colder when the current president took over. Mexico's credibility, if they had any to begin with, is shot if they don't get him back.

A CNN piece said how this government refused to extradite him but had no problem sending his enemies and rivals to the United States. Makes you wonder.

The American government offered to help recapture him and the Mexican government has basically ignored them. Further proof that people within wanted him out. NY Times article cited how the relationship between the two countries grew colder when the current president took over. Mexico's credibility, if they had any to begin with, is shot if they don't get him back.

A CNN piece said how this government refused to extradite him but had no problem sending his enemies and rivals to the United States. Makes you wonder.

Everyone cakes off that man especially the government. You know dam well they let them build those tunnels to further his story as one of the greatest criminals in Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom