EL CHAPO escapes from prison

Why? You like hard drugs being prevalent ruining people lives? Sounds awesome
sick.gif
bro the dea let this dude continue selling drugs for information on his rivals

ever heard of garry web? the us govt is bringing the drugs in ....

I'm not on this cats side but I do love seeing the war on drugs fail harder and harder daily. :lol:

Why? You like hard drugs being prevalent ruining people lives? Sounds awesome :x
Yeah, and the war on drugs stopped it? :lol: keep drinking that kool aid bud. Hell no I don't want people doing crack and meth but the war on drugs is a joke. Spend money on our people, not this crap. It's all corrupt anyways so it really doesn't matter. It will never stop. Someone is getting rich off this and I'm not talking about chapo.

Last edited:
Yeah, and the war on drugs stopped it? :lol: keep drinking that kool aid bud. Hell no I don't want people doing crack and meth but the war on drugs is a joke. Spend money on our people, not this crap. It's all corrupt anyways so it really doesn't matter. It will never stop. Someone is getting rich off this and I'm not talking about chapo.

Who said anything was stopped? Your statment is just stupid. Drugs can't be stopped so you're happy it continues to at leastprove your "point" that the government is wrong? Yeah, sounds cool man :x

Like saying you're happy black kids get shot because at least it proves white cops are racist. :smh:

Last edited:

Who said anything was stopped? Your statment is just stupid. Drugs can't be stopped so you're happy it continues to at leastprove your "point" that the government is wrong? Yeah, sounds cool man :x
What's :x is all the money wasted and corruption taking place. Not my post. :x :x I can post sick faces too. :lol: you got your opinion I got mine. Maybe people will start protesting the war on drugs so we can have the police shoot at us for that too.

I don't care that he's out because maybe, just maybe the U.S. Will get it through their heads that they can't police the whole damn world. It's out of their control whether they admit it or not.

Last edited:
The H can be silent in Spanish when it comes to words beginning with the letter H.

In this case following a C as in Chapo it isn't silent.

Yes its pronounced  Chapo or Shapo (Argentina).....depending on the country in Latin America.

Would we pronouce Chorizo  .....as Horizo????

No we wouldn't.....same rule applies to Chapo.

Yall welcome!

Last edited:
Here's a shoe term

huarache = Spanish for sandal which is also a "chancla"

Cam didn't say "Cancletas with jeans on"

Just say "como de dice" then point or do the action or whatever you are trying to say and they'll tell you. That's how I got my kitchen Spanish on point. Obviously I can't write it well. But I can communicate the basics with people fine. Even out of kitchens.

Just say "como de dice" then point or do the action or whatever you are trying to say and they'll tell you. That's how I got my kitchen Spanish on point. Obviously I can't write it well. But I can communicate the basics with people fine. Even out of kitchens.
I thought you were calling me a loud mouth. I was like wtf. Did a search and that's your truck name. Thought you were in Cali. Your food looks great.

damn i needa learn spanish , i be working landscaping sometimes and these dudes dont speak any english
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Most of those guys don't even know correct Spanish.

Same goes with a huge percentage of Brazlians they don't even speak proper Portuguese

Argentina, Colombia and Peru speak the cleanest Spanish closest to the actual Spain dialect

Last edited:

I thought you were calling me a loud mouth. I was like wtf. Did a search and that's your truck name. Thought you were in Cali. Your food looks great.
Thanks man :pimp: I try. Yeah I guess rob dyrdek has a burrito truck called loudmouth. Oh well. :lol:

Edit: yes speaking to people from Ecuador is hard for me since I learned from a lot of Mexican dudes. But I got some words. Of course the **** jokes I know. :lol: that is universal

Last edited:
The H can be silent in Spanish when it comes to words beginning with the letter H.
In this case following a C as in Chapo it isn't silent.
Yes its pronounced  Chapo or Shapo (Argentina).....depending on the country in Latin America.

Would we pronouce Chorizo .....as Horizo????

No we wouldn't.....same rule applies to Chapo.

Yall welcome!

The reason why I failed Spanish. :smh:

But they say English is the hardest language to learn :smh:

Chapo got dudes coordinating full on construction missions under a jail, with amenities like air conditioning

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom