EL CHAPO escapes from prison

Can someone translate the tweet for those of us who dont speak Spanish that well?

Internet told me he roughly said "keep pissing me off/******* around and I'll make you eat your words you white milk sucker".

Other tweet said no cage can hold the great ****** or something.

:lol: @ 'white milk sucker'

These Mexicans coded up going after trump

From good citizens to the drug dealers

View media item 742084Does this not sound racist???

"Completely lost with the stuck face, my Colombian homeboy was like what is it with blacks wanting to associate with that part of Colombian era that we as Colombians want to forget and disassociate with?

No decent Colombians wanna be associated with that crap."

BLACKS don't want to associate w Colombian drug dealer. A small minority may want to but not BLACKS as a majority.

Last edited:
[emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji] He on his way out here to get them twins[emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji] from out West

Chapo about to get  him some yambs from his beauty queen wife
pimp.gif

Does this not sound racist???

"Completely lost with the stuck face, my Colombian homeboy was like what is it with blacks wanting to associate with that part of Colombian era that we as Colombians want to forget and disassociate with?

No decent Colombians wanna be associated with that crap."

BLACKS don't want to associate w Colombian drug dealer. A small minority may want to but not BLACKS as a majority.
You reaching hard......but go ahead  rock on wit ya bad self

This dude... SMH @ Mexican government. Prison guards rolling up in Ferraris this week.

Nah pa.

Trap rap is like fairy tales for adults.

Imagine if Winnie-the-Pooh stopped eating honey because he was concerned about diabetes

Wouldn't be the same. Ain't no kid wanna read about Piglet having to give Pooh an insulin shot
AYO!!!!!!!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ at that last part

There are black Colombians...lots of them. Kill that **** about blacks want to be or idolize Colombian drug dealers like Colombians and other Latinos haven't idolized and wanted to be American blacks for decades.

Sons mans is lame for approaching scooter like that. It's entertainment. Anybody that believes what these rappers say is gullible.
He didn't say nothing about Mexican musicians who make songs that idolize drug kingpins. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...econd-escape-as-told-through-mexican-corridos

Some of the more popular musicians and bandas are on cartels payrolls too though
They have an "understanding " of where, when and what songs they can perform.
A lot of talented singers paid the price for pissing off the wrong people

Last edited:
I'm not on this cats side but I do love seeing the war on drugs fail harder and harder daily. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom