EL CHAPO escapes from prison

So many new songs out within the past 2 days about el chapo. And they are all horrible.
that one song by migos and the other song featuring migos aren't so bad, but the one song produced by migos is 
eek.gif

Chapo needs to just let someone make a movie about him. I wonder what director/writer would have enough balls to do that

Mexican government only arrested El Chapo because they were getting heat for the students that got murdered.
Everyone knows the Sinola Cartel is doing business with the government.

this dude has so much power its insane. He can litterally do or go anywhere he wants
pimp.gif

gotta hand it to him , hes the realest g alive
pimp.gif

Chapo gets love because he goes against a system that hides and ducks. All these TOP govt officials are crooked and hide behind bs media.
Yeah he brutally kills individuals. But that comes with the territory. Our govt has killed way more. Only difference is we are unaware and the death is slow and leathal

Chapo just chillin like he Uncle Zel at the BBQ 
mean.gif

So they are saying it took 5M in bribes to get him out but the GOVERNMENT can only pony up 3.8M for his capture 
mean.gif

Government just let a construction company just randomly set up shop right next to the prison right after his capture?

Before and after.

Chapo just chillin like he Uncle Zel at the BBQ 
mean.gif

So they are saying it took 5M in bribes to get him out but the GOVERNMENT can only pony up 3.8M for his capture 
mean.gif

Government just let a construction company just randomly set up shop right next to the prison right after his capture?

Before and after.
i heard it took 5m to build the tunnel and took up to 50 workers i guess lmao , hes wilding and untouchable

and i would NOT!! be taking pictures of dude
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Chapo gets love because he goes against a system that hides and ducks. All these TOP govt officials are crooked and hide behind bs media.
Yeah he brutally kills individuals. But that comes with the territory. Our govt has killed way more. Only difference is we are unaware and the death is slow and leathal

:rolleyes Cut it out. As mentioned earlier, the same cat y'all glorify is the same one flooding your hood with stuff that is destroying families. The Americans need to bypass the Mexicans if they don't want to play ball and capture/kill him. Everything that went into getting him just went out the window.

:rolleyes Cut it out. As mentioned earlier, the same cat y'all glorify is the same one flooding your hood with stuff that is destroying families. The Americans need to bypass the Mexicans if they don't want to play ball and capture/kill him. Everything that went into getting him just went out the window.

Callete la verga pendejo. **** here wit all that.

Dude is flooding the whole country w drugs not just the hood. Drug use is a nationwide issue.

Last edited:
:pimp: @ my ***** Chapodilla posing for the Gram.

I hit that same pose in that pic with the checkered polo.

Last edited:
i heard it took 5m to build the tunnel and took up to 50 workers i guess lmao , hes wilding and untouchable

and i would NOT!! be taking pictures of dude :lol:
I don't know if those pics of chaps are recent the most recent pics of chapel show dude w a short cut.

Dude is flooding the whole country w drugs not just the hood. Drug use is a nationwide issue.
Yup people have to realize Sinola Cartel supplies 50% of the US's drug habit
And guess how the Sinola Cartel got some of its weapons....through Operation Fast and Furious
Truth is the borders and the drug trade could be shut down
But it's in the best interest of the DEA to keep the drug war alive so they don't go out of business.
El Chapo is really just lucky to be profiting off all this drug war bs

5 millions Mexican $$$ in bribes is like $5 USD.

Flood of more drugs and illegals is going to come through the border soon... so we need to hold presidential elections this year.

Get Trump in office now and we should have a wall and moat up by 2016.

This is funny. The day he escaped. Or better yet the day the US found out. So Cal had all the raza driving out in SUVs. Its funny cause even the carless ones were on bus stops dressed in paisa clothes. Its even funnier because people glorify him like he knows them. I think its cool he escaped and he is a kingpin. But lets keep it moving. #keepingitreal

Last edited:
5 millions Mexican $$$ in bribes is like $5 USD.

Flood of more drugs and illegals is going to come through the border soon... so we need to hold presidential elections this year.

Get Trump in office now and we should have a wall and moat up by 2016.

**** outta here with that

Back
Top Bottom