Eddie Griffin vol. who built the pyramids

^^^^Didn't expect you to think so fam.
ohwell.gif
Many Egyptian citizenswillingly did back breaking labor in the hot son.

The Mayan pyramids were also built by slaves.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif

Come on B.

You're trying to be a scholar and an intellect...so just do a little research on subjects before you speak on them.

Don't use a cop about about you didn't expect me to this so...thats very weak. You make yourself sound ignorant.

What about the world's leading egyptologist...did you expect him not to believe it either?

Clear your mind of that clouded thinking...
smh.gif

Archaeologists now believe that the Great Pyramid of Giza (at least) was built by tens of thousands of skilled workers who camped near the pyramids and worked for a salary or as a form of tax payment (levee) until the construction was completed, pointing to worker's cemeteries discovered in 1990 by archaeologists Zahi Hawass and Mark Lehner.
The Discovery of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders at Giza:
Dr. Zahi Hawass / Undersecretary of the State for the Giza Monuments

The Discovery of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders at Giza:
Dr. Zahi Hawass / Undersecretary of the State for the Giza Monuments

worktomb1.jpg
It was my dream to discover the tombs of the workmen who built the pyramids at Giza. In my research, I thought that the tombs and the workmen camp should be located southeast of the Sphinx. The workmen and the farmers represent about 80% of the population of Ancient Egypt and we know a lot about kings, Queens and Nobles but we know nothing about the common people.

For centuries adventurers, scholars and tourists have drawn to the wonders of Giza-the pyramids of Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure, the Sphinx and tombs of Old Kingdom noble artisans who built these great monuments.

When the Greek historian Herodotus visited Egypt in the fifth century B.C., he was told by his guides that 100,000 workers had labored for 20 years to build Khufu's pyramid.

Even 20,000 workers, a number closer to recent estimates, is comparable to the populations of large cities in the Near East during the third millennium B.C.

An enormous support system must have existed at Giza for at least 67 years, the combined minimum lengths of Khufu, Khafre and Menkaure's reigns. such support would have included production facilities for food, ceramics and building materials (gypsum mortar, stone, wood and metal tools); storage facilities for food, fuel and other supplies, housing for workmen, their families and priests responsible for services in pyramid temples that remained in use long after the main building phase was completed, and a cemetery for workers who died in the employ of the royal necropolis.

worktomb3.jpg
From hieroglyphic inscriptions and graffiti we infer that skilled builders and craftsmen probably worked year round at the pyramid construction site. Peasant farmers from the surrounding villages and provinces rotated in and out of a labor force organized into competing gangs with names such as "friends of Khufu" and" Drunkards of Menkaure". Each gang was divided into groups, Egyptologists call phyles (the Greek word for tribe). There were five phyles, whose names, always the same in each gang, bear same resemblance to ancient Egyptian neuitical terms such as "great "or starboard and green or prow. Each phyle was divided into groups of ten to 20 men, each named with single hieroglyphs some times representing ideas such as "life"," endurance" and "perfection".

The pyramid projects must have been a tremendous socializing force in the early Egyptian kingdom-young conscripts from hamlets and villages far and wide departing for Giza where they entered their respective gangs, phyles and divisions in scenes reminiscent of the most dramatic cinema spectacles of Cecil B. de Mille.

AntonLaVey wrote:
ohwell.gif
Many Egyptian citizens willingly did back breaking labor in the hot son.

I honestly don't know if the pyramids were built using slave labor or not, but this is one way that I have weighed the non-slave labor side in my head:

Think about it like Iceroad Truckers or the guys that work on oil rigs. You can make soo much bread on an oil rig because it's dangerous, hard laborbut it still takes a level of skill that just anyone doesn't have. And if they were using slaves it would have taken alot less time than 10 and 20 years. You also have to realize that the Kemetic-era pyramids were used as a power source which is why they were near what was water back then. You don't justget any construction crew when building a powerplant or the Pentagon or, say a huge royal mausoleum. You get the best, people who are associated with those whothe project is for.

And he disappears off into the interwebz, again...never defending his stance or manning up to his error.

heathcliff1.png

Funny cats.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

AntonLaVey wrote:
ohwell.gif

I honestly don't know if the pyramids were built using slave labor or not, but this is one way that I have weighed the non-slave labor side in my head:

Think about it like Iceroad Truckers or the guys that work on oil rigs. You can make soo much bread on an oil rig because it's dangerous, hard labor but it still takes a level of skill that just anyone doesn't have. And if they were using slaves it would have taken alot less time than 10 and 20 years. You also have to realize that the Kemetic-era pyramids were used as a power source which is why they were near what was water back then. You don't just get any construction crew when building a powerplant or the Pentagon or, say a huge royal mausoleum. You get the best, people who are associated with those who the project is for.
LOL people didn't have cranes back then or any of the technology we have today so comparing an undertaking back then to one today is a flawedargument.

Carrying a big *** piece of stone up a ramp doesn't take skilled labor. They had skilled masons and engineers to guide them but I can't believe peoplereally think Egyptians built any of that without forced labor.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

ohwell.gif

Come on B.

You're trying to be a scholar and an intellect...so just do a little research on subjects before you speak on them.

Don't use a cop about about you didn't expect me to this so...thats very weak. You make yourself sound ignorant.

What about the world's leading egyptologist...did you expect him not to believe it either?

smh.gif

Come on B, I have done my research. Egyptians owned slaves, said slaves were used as labor to build the pyramids.

I asked my Egyptian friends and they said it's a FACT that Egyptians had slaves. I guess the slaves were just sitting around drinking that nile water onice while getting a tan.

There are WRITTEN historical accounts on papyrus that reference the practice of slavery in Ancient Egypt.

And he disappears off into the interwebz, again...never defending his stance or manning up to his error.

Funny cats.
Oh I'm sorry I'm not spending all day on NT arguing with you on enlightened one, (although I must admit i miss those days). I do have moreimportant things to do.
tired.gif

Egyptians owned slaves, that's irrefutable. Peace.

ohwell.gif

Come on B.

smh.gif

Come on B, I have done my research. Egyptians owned slaves, said slaves were used as labor to build the pyramids.

I asked my Egyptian friends and they said it's a FACT that Egyptians had slaves. I guess the slaves were just sitting around drinking that nile water on ice while getting a tan.

There are WRITTEN historical accounts on papyrus that reference the practice of slavery in Ancient Egypt.

Well duh, negro....no one ever questioned that.

But slaves were given as gifts to the elite and they were not like modern slaves. They were house servants, apprentices, etc. they could work towards theirfreedom and their children were born free. Only the very wealthy and powerful had "slaves" and those many of "slaves" enjoyed a greateducation and life.

Egyptians would never trust their most sacred of monuments to slave labor.

The numbers of "slaves" are so small and their roles so vastly different from American slaves that most historians and egyptoligists argue that termsalve shouldn't even be applied to them.
For many years, it was presumed that in ancient Egypt, the Great Pyramids at Giza were built by many thousands of foreign slaves, toiling under very harsh conditions over a period of decades. Today, many scholars refute this picture of ancient Egypt, believing instead that they were built by the free Egyptians themselves, some perhaps as seasonal conscripts with other artisans consigned permanently to the projects. One must also consider just how the Egyptians would really control so many slaves in one location with the rudimentary weapons of the Old Kingdom.

In ancient Egypt, textual references to slaves are indistinct. From word usage along, it is difficult to ascertain whether one was a slave or a servant. For example, a priest could be read as a god's slave, but by our definition and understanding of slavery he was not. In reading Egyptian texts, therefore, context is the only criteria for determining such a status, and even then, it can be difficult, because there were different levels of servitude. Those who were not free might not only include slaves, but also those with various degrees of encumbered liberty. For example, could an artisan who worked on tombs who lived in the Deir el-Medina worker's village on the West Bank at Thebes simply walk of his job? In effect, almost anyone under the authority of an absolute ruler such as a pharaoh might in some degree be considered a slave. We should also note that, if it is difficult to identify slaves from textual references, it is even harder to do so with depictions.

In fact, the term that conjures up anachronistic visions either of ancient Rome or of the nineteenth century plantation of the New World do little to help understand slavery in Egypt. Most of the population of pharaonic Egypt were tied to the land or followed strictly hereditary professions. These men or women were often included among the possessions of kings, high-ranking officials or Temple estates. Serfs might better describe these people, though even that term is too closely connected with images of feudal society in medieval Europe, especially in view of the fact that Egyptian farmers were tied to the land not so much legally but by tradition and economic circumstances.

For ancient Egypt, a better, or at least more precise definition of a slave might be a "person owned by a master, as was any other chattel, used as the master pleased, to the extent of being disposed of by inheritance, gift sale and so forth". In reality, such slavery seems to have been fairly rare in Egypt prior to the Greek Period, progressing over time.

JUST STOP IT .... QUIT WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND

You are making yourself look bad and spreading dangerous misinformation.

Funny cats.
Oh I'm sorry I'm not spending all day on NT arguing with you on enlightened one, (although I must admit i miss those days). I do have more important things to do.
tired.gif

Egyptians owned slaves, that's irrefutable. Peace.

black_clown_college.jpg

Stop making up lies and half truths and running away.

Somehow when you get proven to be ignorant...you always have something pressing to do and cant post any more.

It never fails.

AntonLaVey wrote:
ohwell.gif

Think about it like Iceroad Truckers or the guys that work on oil rigs. You can make soo much bread on an oil rig because it's dangerous, hard labor but it still takes a level of skill that just anyone doesn't have. And if they were using slaves it would have taken alot less time than 10 and 20 years. You also have to realize that the Kemetic-era pyramids were used as a power source which is why they were near what was water back then. You don't just get any construction crew when building a powerplant or the Pentagon or, say a huge royal mausoleum. You get the best, people who are associated with those who the project is for.
LOL people didn't have cranes back then or any of the technology we have today so comparing an undertaking back then to one today is a flawed argument.

Carrying a big *** piece of stone up a ramp doesn't take skilled labor. They had skilled masons and engineers to guide them but I can't believe people really think Egyptians built any of that without forced labor.

Don't you think it's kind of weird that it took hundreds of thousands of years to figure out how to harness electricity, and then within a couplehundred years we've warpsped through technology? There's evidence of technological prowess in the days of Ancient Egypt, and if anything the fact thatthe Saharan desert used to be lush forest land until an unkown event completely changed the landscape along with the evidence of use of electicity and advancedmechanics should tip you off to the possibility of equipment that would give SOME ease to moving those huge blocks. Are you suggesting that there were justropes wrapped around 3 ton rocks and people pulling, or even with wheels? That would still be pointless and mundane, making it smarter to not go through withthe task at all because that sort of setback would increase the likelyhood of the project never actually being completed, creating a huge waste of time andmoney. Even if slave labor was used, it would cost an insane amount of money to feed and mend these people if they were simply pulling giant blocks with arope on their back. There's no way that even today anyone would draw up an archetectual plan that would be impossible to achieve. What if we decided tobuild a giant floating office building, would anyone really take that idea and run with it? No, because we don't have the technology. But they had thetechnology to build the pyramids. We just can't figure out what it was. Hell, we don't even have the technology to build the pyramids.

AntonLaVey wrote:
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]this[/color]

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by bkroc915

black people didn't make the pyramids... aliens and slave jews did
I thought everyone knew this

laugh.gif
This is one of the biggest myths ever (that Jews built the pyramids). The pyramids were built long before Judaism existed and according to mostscholars, the work (carving, transportation and placement of stones) were done by the Egyptians themselves who thought they were working for god on earth (thePharoah).

HueyP, you seem well versed in this topic and you probably know way more than me on Ancient Egyptian history. However, most scholars agree that the majority ofthe Ancient Egyptians were not black. The Nubians played a huge part in Ancient Egyptian history in Southern Egypt but they were the minority population.I'm glad you recognize Dr. Hawass as the leading Egyptoligist in the world. Here is what Hawass said about this issue:

When pressed on the issue by American activists in September 2007, the current Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Dr. Zahi Hawass stated that "Tutankhamun was not black, and the portrayal of ancient Egyptian civilization as black has no element of truth to it;" Hawass further observed that "[Ancient] Egyptians are not Arabs and are not Africans despite the fact that Egypt is in Africa." [sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy#cite_note-touregypt.net-54[/sup][sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy#cite_note-55[/sup]
http://www.thedailynewseg...icle.aspx?ArticleID=9519

I think the theory that Blacks created the pyramids came out of the African-American empowerment movement where blacks used the "Black men used to rulethe world" ideology as a way of overcoming oppression in the U.S.

Nonetheless, I think Ancient Egyptian art shows us that the Ancient Egyptians were mixed. You had Black, olive, and brownish looking people who were allEgyptian. To say that the pyramids were built by Blacks - as if the entire country was composed of blacks at the time - is factually incorrect.

About the slave issue...AntonLaVey is incorrect. Nowadays when we think of slavery we think of U.S. slavery...forced labor, oppression, horrible treatment, an"inferior" race. Slavery in Ancient times was much different...being a slave was more like being a maid/servant/labourer. The treatment wasn'thorrible, while they were "inferior" in class, the differences in "levels" were not based on race. I think its also important to note thatbeing a slave to the Pharoahs was a huge honor. It was like working for "God". Put yourselves in the shoes of the Ancient Egyptians. You'reprogrammed to think that the Pharoah is God. The Pharoah has asked his people to help build him a final resting place. You will be rewarded with a much betterlife after you die if you help build the pyramids. I doubt that in these circumstances, your labor would be "forced".

AntonLaVey wrote:
ohwell.gif

LOL people didn't have cranes back then or any of the technology we have today so comparing an undertaking back then to one today is a flawed argument.

Carrying a big *** piece of stone up a ramp doesn't take skilled labor. They had skilled masons and engineers to guide them but I can't believe people really think Egyptians built any of that without forced labor.

Don't you think it's kind of weird that it took hundreds of thousands of years to figure out how to harness electricity, and then within a couple hundred years we've warpsped through technology? There's evidence of technological prowess in the days of Ancient Egypt, and if anything the fact that the Saharan desert used to be lush forest land until an unkown event completely changed the landscape along with the evidence of use of electicity and advanced mechanics should tip you off to the possibility of equipment that would give SOME ease to moving those huge blocks. Are you suggesting that there were just ropes wrapped around 3 ton rocks and people pulling, or even with wheels? That would still be pointless and mundane, making it smarter to not go through with the task at all because that sort of setback would increase the likelyhood of the project never actually being completed, creating a huge waste of time and money. Even if slave labor was used, it would cost an insane amount of money to feed and mend these people if they were simply pulling giant blocks with a rope on their back. There's no way that even today anyone would draw up an archetectual plan that would be impossible to achieve. What if we decided to build a giant floating office building, would anyone really take that idea and run with it? No, because we don't have the technology. But they had the technology to build the pyramids. We just can't figure out what it was. Hell, we don't even have the technology to build the pyramids.
I wasn't suggesting they didn't have the technology to build the pyramids. I was suggesting they don't have the technology to buildthe pyramids like we would if we took that endeavor today. I'm not downplaying how amazing a structure the pyramid is, even today it would be a verydifficult and costly undertaking.

To build the pyramids back then would have needed way more man power than it would take to build today, that's my point.

Are you saying ancient egyptians had advanced mechanics and electricity???
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

Come on B.

smh.gif

I asked my Egyptian friends and they said it's a FACT that Egyptians had slaves. I guess the slaves were just sitting around drinking that nile water on ice while getting a tan.

Well duh, negro....no one ever questioned that.

Apparently this dude doesn't know how to have an argument without coming off as condescending and trying to belittle the other guy. I'mNOT arguing with you, you clearly care way more about these topics that i do.

By the way I read what you wrote.....you're not supposed to take what these so-called Egyptian experts and archeologists say as fact. They are forumlatingtheories and making inferences based on limited evidence.

Laterz

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by bkroc915

black people didn't make the pyramids... aliens and slave jews did
I thought everyone knew this

laugh.gif
This is one of the biggest myths ever (that Jews built the pyramids). The pyramids were built long before Judaism existed and according to most scholars, the work (carving, transportation and placement of stones) were done by the Egyptians themselves who thought they were working for god on earth (the Pharoah).

HueyP, you seem well versed in this topic and you probably know way more than me on Ancient Egyptian history. However, most scholars agree that the majority of the Ancient Egyptians were not black. The Nubians played a huge part in Ancient Egyptian history in Southern Egypt but they were the minority population. I'm glad you recognize Dr. Hawass as the leading Egyptoligist in the world. Here is what Hawass said about this issue:

When pressed on the issue by American activists in September 2007, the current Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Dr. Zahi Hawass stated that "Tutankhamun was not black, and the portrayal of ancient Egyptian civilization as black has no element of truth to it;" Hawass further observed that "[Ancient] Egyptians are not Arabs and are not Africans despite the fact that Egypt is in Africa." [sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy#cite_note-touregypt.net-54[/sup][sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy#cite_note-55[/sup]
http://www.thedailynewseg...icle.aspx?ArticleID=9519

I think the theory that Blacks created the pyramids came out of the African-American empowerment movement where blacks used the "Black men used to rule the world" ideology as a way of overcoming oppression in the U.S.

Nonetheless, I think Ancient Egyptian art shows us that the Ancient Egyptians were mixed. You had Black, olive, and brownish looking people who were all Egyptian. To say that the pyramids were built by Blacks - as if the entire country was composed of blacks at the time - is factually incorrect.

That's basically my theory on Ancient Egypt. It was very multicultural, and I saw this video of Egyptology in which the dude was talking about how therewere like something like 42 different ethnic groups there and they had lots of immigrants and travelers who had settled. They even had people from northamerica who had travelled there. They had Asians, White people, Black people, everyone.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Nonetheless, I think Ancient Egyptian art shows us that the Ancient Egyptians were mixed. You had Black, olive, and brownish looking people who were all Egyptian. To say that the pyramids were built by Blacks - as if the entire country was composed of blacks at the time - is factually incorrect.

That much I can agree with.

Mr. Hawass is biased though. His job is to preserve the pride and territorial claim of modern egyptians so he often flip flops on matters of race. Hispredecessor did the same thing until he was presented with irrefutable genetic proff by Dr. Cheikh Ante Diop at the Cairo UNESCO symposiumin 1974.

This statement was given as a reult of Chikh Diop unshakeable evidence by the world's leading scientists and anthropolgists...

While acknowledging that the ancient Egyptian population was mixed, a fact confirmed by all the anthropological analyses, writers nevertheless speak of an Egyptian race, linking it to a well-defined human type, the white, Hamitic branch, also called Caucasoid, Mediterranean, Europid or Eurafricanid. There is a contradiction here: all the anthropologists agree in stressing the sizable proportion of the Negroid element-almost a third and sometimes more-in the ethnic [i.e. biological] mixture of the ancient Egyptian population, but nobody has yet defined what is meant by the term 'Negroid', nor has any explanation been proffered as to how this Negroid element, by mingling with a Mediterranean component often present in smaller proportions, could be assimilated into a purely Caucasoid race.

By all accounts, Ancient Egyptians prior to foreign invasion were a black peoples, with phenotype similar to those in the horn of Africa.

Apparently this dude doesn't know how to have an argument without coming off as condescending and trying to belittle the other guy. I'm NOT arguing with you, you clearly care way more about these topics that i do.

By the way I read what you wrote.....you're not supposed to take what these so-called Egyptian experts and archeologists say as fact. They are forumlating theories and making inferences based on limited evidence.

Laterz

The reason I do that is because you come stumbling into these discussion like with ignorance disguised as fact and when presented with contradictory evidenceyou start getting belligerent, running and circles and fronting like you have a sudden emergency. You do it every time and this is another perfect example.

I have civil debates with those who are willing to enter into a civil discourse.

You came in here with a boldfaced, 2 sentence lie...a lie that can affect the way people view the world and history and then when presented with the truth, youduck out and start buffoning.

I can't respect that.

About the slave issue...AntonLaVey is incorrect. Nowadays when we think of slavery we think of U.S. slavery...forced labor, oppression, horrible treatment, an "inferior" race. Slavery in Ancient times was much different...being a slave was more like being a maid/servant/labourer. The treatment wasn't horrible, while they were "inferior" in class, the differences in "levels" were not based on race. I think its also important to note that being a slave to the Pharoahs was a huge honor. It was like working for "God". Put yourselves in the shoes of the Ancient Egyptians. You're programmed to think that the Pharoah is God. The Pharoah has asked his people to help build him a final resting place. You will be rewarded with a much better life after you die if you help build the pyramids. I doubt that in these circumstances, your labor would be "forced".
This man knows what he is talking about.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Apparently this dude doesn't know how to have an argument without coming off as condescending and trying to belittle the other guy. I'm NOT arguing with you, you clearly care way more about these topics that i do.

By the way I read what you wrote.....you're not supposed to take what these so-called Egyptian experts and archeologists say as fact. They are forumlating theories and making inferences based on limited evidence.

Laterz

Oh so people belittle people and call them liars and idiots when they disagree with you. In the other thread we had, out argument was strictly based ondifferences in OPINIONS on race relations, yet somehow you took that as me arguing against proven theories.

I'm not ducking out, I have a huge f**** exam on monday and this is distracting. Get over yourself.
laugh.gif

Good stuff in here. College level history is amazing, i love how the professor barely does anything out of the text but recommends better some obscure, somepopular works. I just wish i remembered them, peaked my interest in history.

Huey, lets assume that Hawass is biased.

One can just argue that Cheikh Diop - a black man from Senegal - was also biased and had his own agenda.

What I'm trying to say is that there is no doubt that a significant proportion of Ancient Egypt was black. Many Egyptians back then were mixed as well andpartially black. However I take issue with the statement that "Black people built the pyramids" as if they were the only race that lived in Egyptback then. We can all agree that the Ancient Egyptians were mixed, even prior to all the invasions. So if we can agree to this, why cant we agree that perhapsa mixture of races contributed to the building of the pyramids?

AntonLaVey wrote:
ohwell.gif

Don't you think it's kind of weird that it took hundreds of thousands of years to figure out how to harness electricity, and then within a couple hundred years we've warpsped through technology? There's evidence of technological prowess in the days of Ancient Egypt, and if anything the fact that the Saharan desert used to be lush forest land until an unkown event completely changed the landscape along with the evidence of use of electicity and advanced mechanics should tip you off to the possibility of equipment that would give SOME ease to moving those huge blocks. Are you suggesting that there were just ropes wrapped around 3 ton rocks and people pulling, or even with wheels? That would still be pointless and mundane, making it smarter to not go through with the task at all because that sort of setback would increase the likelyhood of the project never actually being completed, creating a huge waste of time and money. Even if slave labor was used, it would cost an insane amount of money to feed and mend these people if they were simply pulling giant blocks with a rope on their back. There's no way that even today anyone would draw up an archetectual plan that would be impossible to achieve. What if we decided to build a giant floating office building, would anyone really take that idea and run with it? No, because we don't have the technology. But they had the technology to build the pyramids. We just can't figure out what it was. Hell, we don't even have the technology to build the pyramids.
I wasn't suggesting they didn't have the technology to build the pyramids. I was suggesting they don't have the technology to build the pyramids like we would if we took that endeavor today. I'm not downplaying how amazing a structure the pyramid is, even today it would be a very difficult and costly undertaking.

To build the pyramids back then would have needed way more man power than it would take to build today, that's my point.

nerd.gif

In a word, yes. They had electricity and advanced mechanical knowledge plus thousands of years to work with. Think about Baghdad Batteries.

Think about the Dendera Light:

AntonLaVey wrote:
ohwell.gif

I wasn't suggesting they didn't have the technology to build the pyramids. I was suggesting they don't have the technology to build the pyramids like we would if we took that endeavor today. I'm not downplaying how amazing a structure the pyramid is, even today it would be a very difficult and costly undertaking.

nerd.gif

In a word, yes. They had electricity and advanced mechanical knowledge plus thousands of years to work with. Think about Baghdad Batteries.

VERY INTERESTING. But like I said before, this is FAR from irrefutable evidence. I know about the Baghdad batteries, that was used for Goldplatting I believe. Who knows, again we can only make educated guesses. The Mayan and Egyptian civilization are still two of mankind's biggest mysteries.

Archeologists found similar wall paintings in mayan temples of "men in spacesuits".

AntonLaVey wrote:
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

VERY INTERESTING. But like I said before, this is FAR from irrefutable evidence. I know about the Baghdad batteries, that was used for Gold platting I believe. Who knows, again we can only make educated guesses. The Mayan and Egyptian civilization are still two of mankind's biggest mysteries.

That's exactly what I'm saying. And because of the fact that these cultures are so shrowded in history due to lost translation and destroyed librariesand purposeful hiding of certain aspects of history, you really can't rule anything out, which is what you're doing.

Back
Top Bottom