East Coast snow storm...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

80 in cali
pimp.gif

going to the beach ill holla
b3o3ma.gif

just spent the last two hours diggin out me and my roommates cars...she went to her bf's house and i just pulled in and out the space so its not as bad ifit snows again tonight...bout to walk to food lion in a minute

Great, shoveling snow once again. Also, Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox Live doesn't work for me.

Double whammy. CCI.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

man some of you guys got it good, must live in spots that dont get a lot of snow.......6" thats not even a lot.....16" now thats something tocomplain about.......detoit didnt get barely got any snow yet, but we will end up with around 4-5 feet by seasons end with 2 feet coming in a 4 dayspan.......enjoy that little dusting of snow......must be nice

Originally Posted by DublBagn

man some of you guys got it good, must live in spots that dont get a lot of snow.......6" thats not even a lot.....16" now thats something to complain about.......detoit didnt get barely got any snow yet, but we will end up with around 4-5 feet by seasons end with 2 feet coming in a 4 day span.......enjoy that little dusting of snow......must be nice

And that's why we don't live in detroit

my fam from MD took some pics, they got about a foot of snow on top of their car.. here in NJ its just starting

Just went to get some things out of the car, had to shovel my car out cause the snow is past my knees. It is still snowing and I still haven't seen a plowtruck yet...wth

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]I've shoveled my sidewalk every hour, and its almost like a lost cause. I definitely haveto give a standing ovation to USPS and the people trying keep the streets respectable.[/color]

Well it looks like it isn't as bad as I thought.

Thank God...do not wanna be cooped up home on a Saturday afternoon/evening.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Wanna order some food...but doubt they deliver today
ohwell.gif
I'm tight. One of my friends, his restaurant needs a delivery boy, and asked me to do it, but I can't. Cars in the shop
mad.gif

Here in PG county MD.. we have a 1.5 already, and it's not stopping until 6 am.

smh.gif

This stuff aint gonna melt for at least a month.

To me though. A foot isn't even terrible. Half a foot is lightwork.

..Especially compared to when my neighborhood got hit with 3 FEET of snow a few years ago.

Made mad $$$$ that day though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Me and my best friend charged like $10 for the steps/walkway and $10 for the car. Made like $100+ EACH that day.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom