East Coast snow storm...

Naked watchin the news, heat on blast.

Its a good day
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Was listening to the radio. They said VA had over 300 accidents.
smh.gif
Yo thats wild!
smh.gif
smh.gif
I believe it. People go out thinking that since their car has traction they good, butdon't think about the people who are out that don't have it an can slide right into you

my stoop is GONE
sick.gif

I'm coming to the DMV tomorrow, hopefully my flight doesn't get cancelled like it did today...

Snow isn't even bad in Brooklyn, but I'm so relaxed, thinking of just staying in all night.

52 here. short weather.. lovely stuff.

why does like 80% of the population live in a place thats so prone to terrible weather?

My idiot neighbors decided to go out today, and this is how they parked next to me on the way back
laugh.gif
(my car is on the left)

6IXuXQLUsD8CDwZtP7tuvgQjoqhgZSMU.jpg

I've been going in with the blu rays and dvd's all day
pimp.gif
. The DMVis done for
Hte6Fvez5j8yxhYqf6u3bv99bB3u180d.jpg

people are ******ed....theres so many non 4 wheel drive vehicles out there its ridiculous...every time i look out my window a car is stuck or getting pulled.ppl stay your a4$ at home!

my homie was supposed to be flying from S.F to the east coast, his flight was canceled.

there's snow on the ground right now outside.
I was going to go to soho tomorrw too, might have to change that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

80 in cali
pimp.gif

going to the beach ill holla
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes, I'm mad.[/color]
damn i didn't realize that(I knew it was warmer, but didn't think higher 70s, 80s). time to put on the shorts and walk the dogs!!!

Went out early with my friends and we got some drifting done in our subies. We take advantage of a turbo awd whenever we aint on the dirt. Heres me...
1g0guu.jpg

Lost dvds
pimp.gif

We're supposed to get crushed here on Long Island tonight into tomm morning. Hope not though I hate the snow ...

Back
Top Bottom