East Coast Global Warming Appreciation Thread...vol. Today ONLY

I'm tempted to jump off this Deck near me it's like 12-15 feet up and underneath is Grass covered with snow

Last edited:
And my friend wanted to go snowboarding today

"The news be over exaggerating " he said :lol:

we would of been in stranded in another state

My own moms tried to set me for failure. Tombout it wont be that bad once you make it thru DC.... DC is straight buryied and they got 20 inches at my parents place in PA LMAO. Been at the crib chillin ALL day. Jus praying the electric stays on

He only responded because you're a female and he's trying to get a nut on the low

Would make a good intro for a pr0n flick
laugh.gif
crying

Left my car in Midtown, seriously wondering when I could shovel it out...im gonna try tomorrow but man. This is going to suck.

Should have just paid and left it in a parking garage.

On the news they said three people died from heart attacks while shoveling

Left my car in Midtown, seriously wondering when I could shovel it out...im gonna try tomorrow but man. This is going to suck.

So crazy I'm staying in Upsate NY for the weekend (where it literally snows all winter) and it avoided the storm :lol: literally hasn't snowed once all day

Just heard on the news 5 people have died in New York shoveling the snow. Son i find that so mind boggling - like these people lost their lives shoveling snow... What?!

Damn, some of you getting cabin fever from being inside for a few hours. How'd you do during sandy? I didn't have electricity or heat for 3 weeks and didn't have a car or train service for awhile and still had no problems chilling in my house that felt like a freezer.

Just heard on the news 5 people have died in New York shoveling the snow. Son i find that so mind boggling - like these people lost their lives shoveling snow... What?!

I didn't really think about it until someone said it on the news but shoveling snow is the most stressful activity on your heart. When I try to shovel fast my breathing increases like crazy.

Man when I try to walk in the snow I have my heart beating fast. :lol:

Gonna have a friend help me out...or maybe pay a kid or someone to shovel it out for me.

I should of bought a ****** snow blower! 

got me out here shoveling my *** off...

Not even putting a dent on shoveling... 
mean.gif

One of my neighbors knows someone with a snowblower. She's old so the person clears the snow for her.

I shoveled 6-7 hours ago and the clear paths I made are all covered with almost the same amount of snow again.

Seriously bros, ya need to get a high AWD car, screw all that shoveling crap..,unless you have to shovel the front of your crib in which case invest in a blower...but shoveling parking spaces to leave and have someone else benefit off your labor...chilllllllll I literally climb mountains of snow with my jeep....I don't shovel Jack**** and dudes in cars be tight when I pull out and they can't just pull into the spot I just came out of....lol

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH SNOW???
YOU SHOVEL IT SOMEWHERE......AND ITS JUST SOMEWHERE ELSE!
THEN YOU GOT YOUR BLOWERS AND YOUR SHOVELERS......ME PERSONALLY IM A SHOVELER....WISH I WAS A BLOWER.......YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE YOURE BATTLING NATURE BLASTING THE SNOW AWAY.....WHEN YOURE A SHOVELER YOURE BASICALLY DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE

fixed

Last edited:

Strenuous Activity does things like that.

I remember working outside at one of my jobs breaking sidewalks apart and unknowingly I'm holding my breath on the up and down with the sledgehammer and when I finally breathe my heart is max out thumping

People need to learn how to stop trying to shovel out the city of New York and learn to pace themselves

Strenuous Activity does things like that.

I remember working outside at one of my jobs breaking sidewalks apart and unknowingly I'm holding my breath on the up and down with the sledgehammer and when I finally breathe my heart is max out thumping

People need to learn how to stop trying to shovel out the city of New York and learn to pace themselves
No matter how cold it is outside when I'm shoveling deep snow I always feel hot. It can be very strenuous.

Back
Top Bottom