East Coast Global Warming Appreciation Thread...vol. Today ONLY

What do you mean watering hole?
[/URL]
local bars

god damn I just shoveled out my car which is street parked, what a nightmare and my dumb *** never bought snow boots
I don't have snow boots either.
laugh.gif

Are Timbs good for snow?

Going to a bar on the lower east side later tonight and some resturant in Harlem in a few. Snow don't stop us New Yorkers b streets are still packed with folks

Just wear a pair of beater timbs. I've worn Red Wings to shovel before, the leather is durable as hell.

Why Does Everyone Buy the Same Three Foods Before a Big Snowstorm? - The Atlantic http://www.theatlantic.com/business...me-foods-snowstorm/425664/?platform=hootsuite
that article is complete trash. lulz at its attempts to psychoanalyze people based on some freshmen-level understanding of human behavior.

people buy bread, eggs, and milk because they are staple items, needed for cooking or baking many things. I understand the concern that milk and eggs are less useful when the power goes out, but then you eat canned foods, which people presumably have in storage for a long time. milk and eggs can't be stored like that so you buy them right before a storm.

Last edited:
Why? Everyone I know is taking their dog out for a little snow fun. Just took my corgi out and he had a blast.

The husky has been chilling in the yard for some hours now. Loving the snow.

The only down fall about this snow is my flight was cancelled. So I don't fly out till Wednesday. Money lost but oh well

that article is complete trash. lulz at its attempts to psychoanalyze people based on some freshmen-level understanding of human behavior.

people buy bread, eggs, and milk because they are staple items, needed for cooking or baking many things. I understand the concern that milk and eggs are less useful when the power goes out, but then you eat canned foods, which people presumably have in storage for a long time. milk and eggs can't be stored like that so you buy them right before a storm.

My dog HATES this snow, and for good reason. The snow is taller than he is, as you can tell by the picture 
roll.gif

But I'm sooooo mad at myself for not getting beer and wine on my way home from work last night. Literally sitting around like 
ohwell.gif

Anyone in central Jersey, I'm willing to pay like $100 for a beer delivery haha!

Wouldnt that apply to anything that goes in the fridge?

DC - I am alive, pa.
I'll let you know if I need anything.

Last edited:
having a dog in general is :smh: , dont blame that mistake on jonas.

Tell me about it... Wanna punch my ex in the face :lol:

But whatever, nothing I can do now

Why? Everyone I know is taking their dog out for a little snow fun. Just took my corgi out and he had a blast.

I have a Puggle, I took him out earlier and the snow was higher than him :lol:

Plus no one has shoveled outside their houses

On top of that if they do, they put the salt on the ground that burns the paws of the dogs :smh:

Im drinking my dads wine because I have no beer left and I hate wine. Stores about 5 minutes away walking with no snow but Itd probably take me 15 in this.

Ill just have to deal with this and the sub par bud I got from a back up guy :rolleyes

I live next to a park and I have not seen one person walk through it today. Tryna get a game of football going but people being pussc

Tell me about it... Wanna punch my ex in the face :lol:

But whatever, nothing I can do now
I have a Puggle, I took him out earlier and the snow was higher than him :lol:

Plus no one has shoveled outside their houses

On top of that if they do, they put the salt on the ground that burns the paws of the dogs :smh:

My puggles was out before with my daughter on our deck after 10 minutes he was ready to be inside hates the cold

Im drinking my dads wine because I have no beer left and I hate wine. Stores about 5 minutes away walking with no snow but Itd probably take me 15 in this.

Ill just have to deal with this and the sub par bud I got from a back up guy :rolleyes

I walked like 12 blocks with a case of beer in a blizzard before, holy hell it was a bad idea but I got my booze

Back
Top Bottom