East Coast Global Warming Appreciation Thread...vol. Today ONLY

my friend and i walked from Foggy Bottom to Bloomingdale (1st and rhode island ave nw) during the Snowpacalypse/Snowmaggedon storm

took us about 3 hours but it was fun...city was vacant, nobody out

speaking of dogs :smh: literally have to drag this little wimp through the snow he wanted no parts acting paralyzed

my friend and i walked from Foggy Bottom to Bloomingdale (1st and rhode island ave nw) during the Snowpacalypse/Snowmaggedon storm

took us about 3 hours but it was fun...city was vacant, nobody out

I think that's what I'm gonna do...just walk up Georgia ave

The mayor of my town responded to me on twitter... Keeping my fingers crossed that this works out! 
roll.gif

I'm about to lose my mind being cooped up. I'm social media, video game, and sleep'd out. I'm about to snap son.

Last edited:
My puggles was out before with my daughter on our deck after 10 minutes he was ready to be inside hates the cold

:lol: :lol:

Mine eats the snow, the salt is what bothers him... He looks at me then I have to carry him home :smh: :lol:

I tried shoveling my car but it's just too much... Plus I parked on the wrong side of the street where the plow is facing :smh:

Shouts out to those of us stuck at work, getting paid for this overnight :pimp:.

And :smh: silly me driving a Civic out in this weather. Got stuck a couple times garage hopping, but that's where it'll stay til these roads are clear.

I'm about to lose my mind being cooped up. I'm social media, video game, and sleep'd out. I'm about to snap son.

Word who you telling, I started over watching the sons of anarchy due to this weather and man what a good show to go back to..... But after I get bored it's only so much 2k I can play smh. Sucks I only bought one game this year so only game I got... I need to get out this house.

I am going stir crazy, the wind is so bad nobody would go to the bars with me, I guess I can't blame them when I am a block and a half and they are like 10 blocks :smh: :lol:

I was so close to just going by myself

Shouts out to those of us stuck at work, getting paid for this overnight :pimp:.

And :smh: silly me driving a Civic out in this weather. Got stuck a couple times garage hopping, but that's where it'll stay til these roads are clear.

Would've been me if I had work this morning instead of tomorrow morning. Now the guys staying overnight from today will just have to work my shift in the am :pimp:

And my friend wanted to go snowboarding today

"The news be over exaggerating " he said 
laugh.gif

we would of been in stranded in another state

blizzard going on but yet my job still wants me to travel to Philly tomorrow night for a training class. I hope the roads are clear by tomorrow night so I can make it to the train station. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom