East Coast Global Warming Appreciation Thread...vol. Today ONLY

everything I need is less than 1/2 mile away gym, shopping market, liquor store, and train .. not touching my car until maybe Wednesday :lol:

I have every thing around me except my gym, I wish that was around I would have gone for hours today

I have work tomorrow night(Sunday night), I usually drive but I just went outside and my car is buried

Looks like MTA might be my friend this week

I definitely look at this storm and amazed by it. I really want to experience and possibly live in a climate where it snows yearly...But I'm sure the clean up and delays can be a pain. 

Be safe out there East Coast. 

Unless you live around Dupont Circle, how will you get there? Probably will be some girls there too

One thing about NYC is that theyre about to body this snow, Shout out to yall that aleady have monday off

Not us 
frown.gif

Cops cool.

New York dudes making stuff about Ny, that don't have anything to do with Ny. We got snow too lol.

Just finished shoveling all my ish, and dug my car out. Rest all day today and back to the grind on Monday.
Man I was out there for 2 hours. Felt good. Only came back inside because my socks got wet and started getting cold. Felt good though.

Back
Top Bottom