tumblr_inline_o1g05nuBeU1qba8jo_540.jpg

tumblr_o1fh55c9pK1qjvd0ko3_540.jpg

tumblr_o1ff7eS41K1qdldddo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o1faz4QPja1qjj09lo6_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_o1ez6qkH021rroi9o_540.png

tumblr_o1ez1sHQx11rzgjyko1_400.jpg

tumblr_o1ez1sHQx11rzgjyko2_400.jpg

Last edited:
Lol that was just a illegal stiff arm.... But more bad for the person who got treated like a little kid, he need to hit the gym bad.

Lmaoooooo between that, the snowboard and the pick up basketball game video, cops need to realize that while yes they are there to bring order, they need to relax and be part of the community, guaranteed this will earn them a ton more respect and people will actually want to listen to them.

Dude needs to hit the weights tho...lol

And that flooding :x

I rather be snowed in than deal with that **** that's disgusting and far more damaging than 4ft of snow

Lowkey chuckle when the mayor is forced to give the press conference in spanish at the end of a speech :lol:

Last edited:
Yo real talk AWD is life changing, it's hard to go back to anything else. Hardly did any shoveling and powered right through the snow. Had dudes with their FWD shoveling for days hating on the kid :smokin

Last edited:
He's gonna get a bunch of weirdos in front of his house. Funny how his body type and height are listed.

One thing about NYC is that theyre about to body this snow, Shout out to yall that aleady have monday off

Not us :frown:

NYC sanitation is no joke at this. Streets mostly clear already in my area sidewalks are another thing but landlords and supers will get it done by dinner/Monday morning commute.

http://maps.nyc.gov/snow/#

Interesting, so DC is pretty poor at this? lol I'm tryna get Monday off but its prolly gonna be contingent on the accessibility to transportation Monday morning. Much love to this thread, snowstorm went by well but my moms was tripping though worried as all hell for me :lol:

Interesting, so DC is pretty poor at this? lol I'm tryna get Monday off but its prolly gonna be contingent on the accessibility to transportation Monday morning. Much love to this thread, snowstorm went by well but my moms was tripping though worried as all hell for me :lol:

dc aint built for snow. just da tip of jonas was enough to cause serious internal chaos, let alone when da whole thang made its way through

http://nypost.com/2016/01/21/why-cant-washington-dc-handle-an-inch-of-snow/

Last edited:
Maryland sucks when it comes to this. Snow plows haven't even touched this side of town. Pretty much forcing everyone in our neighborhood to dig out a one Lane path ourselves. Bet these clowns come through once it's done too. I'm pissed.

Maryland sucks when it comes to this. Snow plows haven't even touched this side of town. Pretty much forcing everyone in our neighborhood to dig out a one Lane path ourselves. Bet these clowns come through once it's done too. I'm pissed.

Quit cryin

Back in PA when i was younger i had to shovel the equivalemt of half a football field every major snow... when i got like 15-16 i would jus leave a 20 in my mailbox and txt the plow guy. Hed come hit our culd de sac and driveway first and use the money for breakfast and cigs before he got started his jobs :pimp:

Thought it was impossible but....your boy to skrong for this snow...had to shovel my wife's BS toy car out the snow...

View media item 1882469
View media item 1882471
Meanwhile across the street was my truck with 3 feet of snow all around it, ask me how much shoveling was done there....lol dude cleaning directly in front of me had salt levels so high my blood preassure started rising just by looking at him...lol

Back
Top Bottom