tumblr_o1etk8wg8z1s7x0x2o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o1euboSNpm1s6pkl5o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o1enq6mThe1uiavmco1_500.jpg

tumblr_o1esq4VgTe1rnm9wco1_540.jpg

tumblr_o1eujrHt1Z1r6hl6ao1_540.jpg

tumblr_o1ety4zIAA1s9939oo1_540.jpg

off da island

tumblr_o1eue41pRF1qcsojco1_540.jpg

I wouldn't risk riding the lirr today. News said only minor delays but i've been stranded before when service has stopped before I got to my home stop.

For real, some of you dudes out there trying to sweep a beach.
:rofl: at sweep a beach
On the other hand, Just told my job, I can't make it. I live in BK(Canarsie) and work in the Bx, L train always messed up and i'm not driving up there to be stuck in the hospital overnight

Jonas bout to give steezy all da inches he was begging for and more.

"This is bad, and it is getting worse rapidly," de Blasio said, noting that if we surpass 20 inches, this will be among the top five worst storms in NYC recorded history, going back to 1869.

There were 11.5 inches of snow in Central Park as of 10 a.m., and the National Weather Service now estimates that we will receive 1-3 inches more per hour, falling at that rate as late as 9 or 10 p.m. The city will be under Winter Emergency Status until at least midnight, and it is expected to be snowing until then. De Blasio noted that they are "seriously considering a full travel ban," which would mean only emergency personnel would be allowed on roads. It is "conceivable" that the subways may be shut down, but de Blasio doesn't think it is likely.

In terms of homeless outreach last night, 32 people voluntarily went to shelters, seven people were taken to hospitals, and one person was involuntarily taken to a shelter.

Link

2016_01_snownsow.jpg

lulz

Last edited:
So I'm stuck in the BX right now.
Debating if I should go home to jersey now which is like 20 mins away.

First answer determines what I do right now.

So I'm stuck in the BX right now.
Debating if I should go home to jersey now which is like 20 mins away.

First answer determines what I do right now.

Stay there, almost just drove off the GW ...car sucks in the snow tho

Back
Top Bottom