Earth has a twin.

i still think there could be life in every planet.. they just live different. they probably dont need water or w/e it is... but thats just me. i also think that there are millions of planets with life. for all we know there can be duplicates of our earth with humans just like us. but we will never meet them. what if they come to us before we go to them. what if they have technology that is wayy advanced than ours and just finding out about us. there is so much things you can think of. there could be talking cats who have human's for pets. anything.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

What if they are life on the planet and their not as advanced as us? Like middle ages? or worse they have better technology and were in the 'middle' ages to them?

Were like the Flintstones compared to their Jetsons?

What if all the women there are genetically made up to have tig 'o biddies and Dat Masses?

Only God knows...

If you're asking all of these questions, then the last line has ZERO bearing on any part of this discussion since that is thrown out the window.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

What if they are life on the planet and their not as advanced as us? Like middle ages? or worse they have better technology and were in the 'middle' ages to them?

Were like the Flintstones compared to their Jetsons?

What if all the women there are genetically made up to have tig 'o biddies and Dat Masses?

Only God knows...

If you're asking all of these questions, then the last line has ZERO bearing on any part of this discussion since that is thrown out the window.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Just remember, the human body isn't designed to last for more than 100 years give or take a few...
It is your job to create something, be it a system, idea, product, concept, method, ANYTHING that will last for longer than 100 years.
This.
pimp.gif

Carbon based life forms need certain things to exists. Others do or do not.

The government is building up to some event. Recently there has been EVEN more events leading me to believe that the powers that be are being forced to raise the public's ability to handle such information.

Did anyone catch the story where one of our satellites that left our galaxy awhile back is now slowing down? I couldn't find it on google.

Once we make contact with other life in the universe our I think our consciousness as a race will unify to some degree.

Different things like the full potential of our minds(esp+healing?) ... earths/humans true history...  

I was reading some stuff online that was saying how there was a race of extraterrestrials with a third gender.

(they have this in some pacific islander country too...I want to say Hawaii)

A 3rd gender ?

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Just remember, the human body isn't designed to last for more than 100 years give or take a few...
It is your job to create something, be it a system, idea, product, concept, method, ANYTHING that will last for longer than 100 years.
This.
pimp.gif

Carbon based life forms need certain things to exists. Others do or do not.

The government is building up to some event. Recently there has been EVEN more events leading me to believe that the powers that be are being forced to raise the public's ability to handle such information.

Did anyone catch the story where one of our satellites that left our galaxy awhile back is now slowing down? I couldn't find it on google.

Once we make contact with other life in the universe our I think our consciousness as a race will unify to some degree.

Different things like the full potential of our minds(esp+healing?) ... earths/humans true history...  

I was reading some stuff online that was saying how there was a race of extraterrestrials with a third gender.

(they have this in some pacific islander country too...I want to say Hawaii)

A 3rd gender ?

^ i mean why not? the rules of earth only apply to earth...and what if extraterrestial organisms had a like asexual reproduction thing?

hmm

^ i mean why not? the rules of earth only apply to earth...and what if extraterrestial organisms had a like asexual reproduction thing?

hmm

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

hmm
is that like fapping??

hmm
is that like fapping??

Unfortunately this information will be the highlight of some of your lives. I just cant get excited about something I already knew.

Unfortunately this information will be the highlight of some of your lives. I just cant get excited about something I already knew.

i just wikid "third gender" and its in alot more places than i thought. even in history.

below is a video from the disclosure project(look up steven greer 4 mo info) where an ex high ranking gov. official says how many alien races they had documented in 1989. Fifty seven
alien.gif
**warning tho...that 2nd part of the video may go too deep for ya #noeddielong

i just wikid "third gender" and its in alot more places than i thought. even in history.

below is a video from the disclosure project(look up steven greer 4 mo info) where an ex high ranking gov. official says how many alien races they had documented in 1989. Fifty seven
alien.gif
**warning tho...that 2nd part of the video may go too deep for ya #noeddielong

here is the full discourse project...definitely worth the 1:55mins ...that is if you want to know information& personal stories about ETs from high ranking gov officials

alien.gif

here is the full discourse project...definitely worth the 1:55mins ...that is if you want to know information& personal stories about ETs from high ranking gov officials

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

hmm
is that like fapping??
unless you reproduce when you masturbate.. then no.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

hmm
is that like fapping??
unless you reproduce when you masturbate.. then no.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
@ Some of you. My problem with this article is that people have this weird, arrogant assumption that life HAS to be carbon-based and water-dependent. For all we know there could be a planet out there where the rocks are actually alive. The entire universe doesn't necessarily have to operate on human terms.
Great Post. We always seem to believe that life on other planets will be just like us (carbon based, breathing oxygen, etc.), when in reality, it could be very different. I remember reading an article a while back about the discovery of multicellular organisms on Earth that live entirely without oxygen, so I'm sure those types of life forms could exist somewhere else in the galaxy.

laugh.gif
@ Some of you. My problem with this article is that people have this weird, arrogant assumption that life HAS to be carbon-based and water-dependent. For all we know there could be a planet out there where the rocks are actually alive. The entire universe doesn't necessarily have to operate on human terms.
Great Post. We always seem to believe that life on other planets will be just like us (carbon based, breathing oxygen, etc.), when in reality, it could be very different. I remember reading an article a while back about the discovery of multicellular organisms on Earth that live entirely without oxygen, so I'm sure those types of life forms could exist somewhere else in the galaxy.

that be kinda cool if the sun always stayed in one place. that mean one side of the world would be al l night and one side would be always sunny day?
laugh.gif
paradise for the night or day person lol

that be kinda cool if the sun always stayed in one place. that mean one side of the world would be al l night and one side would be always sunny day?
laugh.gif
paradise for the night or day person lol

Originally Posted by emulov

laugh.gif
that's what im thinking there some opposite out there. our body has like 60% water & the planet is 3/4th water there may be some life form out there with fire as the main component of their existence
like pokemon?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by emulov

laugh.gif
that's what im thinking there some opposite out there. our body has like 60% water & the planet is 3/4th water there may be some life form out there with fire as the main component of their existence
like pokemon?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom