Earth has a twin.

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

What if they look like us? 

That mean there are women, lots of them.

Maybe new exotic breeds.

And we can mate
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Maybe new exotic breeds.

And we can mate
devil.gif
Vishnu%20and%20Lakshmi%20l.jpg

PTAH+BONNET+BLEU.jpg

593081-drmanhattanfromtrailer_super.jpg

krishna1baby.jpg

Ptah.jpg

Race is really not about to matter. 

We are all melanated beings. Even white people. We are all just varying degrees of it.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Maybe new exotic breeds.

And we can mate
devil.gif
Vishnu%20and%20Lakshmi%20l.jpg

PTAH+BONNET+BLEU.jpg

593081-drmanhattanfromtrailer_super.jpg

krishna1baby.jpg

Ptah.jpg

Race is really not about to matter. 

We are all melanated beings. Even white people. We are all just varying degrees of it.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I truly believe there are some people among us that are not from this planet, in fact im pretty sure ive worked with one before. Physically he appeared to be human.. but the stuff that he would tell me and this crazy dreams that he'd have. He said basically his whole life he has felt like he is living in a dream that he is waiting to wake up from, hes always felt like someone on a hollywood movie set or something..yeah he sees everything but its just not real to him. And dude be having these crazy dreams and %%#+ astrally projecting himself other places. It was some far out %%#+
Too many things to say and I really can't make sense of it, but...

-I've "traveled" astrally before
-Been to a few different planets, even "hell"
-I've been drawing blue beings for a while and never really knew why
-When I was a kid I saw some wild #+!+ that I can't explain (too many to go over)
-The first part of my life was just like what your guy is describing, "a dream"
-An Indian woman started crying one time when I just met her and told me that I'm "a healer"

What do I make of it? Not sure. But it's interesting that I'm not alone and I damn sure am not crazy.

Not saying, but just saying...

I truly believe there are some people among us that are not from this planet, in fact im pretty sure ive worked with one before. Physically he appeared to be human.. but the stuff that he would tell me and this crazy dreams that he'd have. He said basically his whole life he has felt like he is living in a dream that he is waiting to wake up from, hes always felt like someone on a hollywood movie set or something..yeah he sees everything but its just not real to him. And dude be having these crazy dreams and %%#+ astrally projecting himself other places. It was some far out %%#+

-When I was a kid I saw some wild #+!+ that I can't explain (too many to go over)
-An Indian woman started crying one time when I just met her and told me that I'm "a healer"

What do I make of it? Not sure. But it's interesting that I'm not alone and I damn sure am not crazy.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I regret being born in the Late 20th Century. We live in a time where we know enough to know how little we actually know. Assuming that we do not destroy ourselves, people living in the Early 31st Century, will look back on our primitive science and technology, They will wonder why someone like myself practiced macroeconomic by alternating between saying "I cannot know" and using crude mathematical estimates. These future humans will marvel at how we once had to face trade off between narcoeuphoria and abstinence from substances (things like cocaine and heroine will seem archaic in an age where you can have pinpoint control over your brain's internal chemistry).

Most importantly, future humans will marvel at the tragedy of our time, where we know that life most certainly exists but we cannot know for certain and worse yet, we cannot engage in super-luminous travel to find life that is surely littered through out the galaxy and the universe.

Humans have chafted under a period of crude living and ignorance for most of our hundred millenia of existence but only now are we so acutely aware of how little we know and how little we could actually do. 

I think about this all the time! I wish I could just get a quick glance of what will be going on in 30+ centuries. Especially with how fast technology has been advancing it would be absolutely mind blowing to see the knowledge and technology we've gained in the years to come.

Exactly dude life will continue to go on for millions of years but the fact we wont expierience it is sorta depressing.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I regret being born in the Late 20th Century. We live in a time where we know enough to know how little we actually know. Assuming that we do not destroy ourselves, people living in the Early 31st Century, will look back on our primitive science and technology, They will wonder why someone like myself practiced macroeconomic by alternating between saying "I cannot know" and using crude mathematical estimates. These future humans will marvel at how we once had to face trade off between narcoeuphoria and abstinence from substances (things like cocaine and heroine will seem archaic in an age where you can have pinpoint control over your brain's internal chemistry).

Most importantly, future humans will marvel at the tragedy of our time, where we know that life most certainly exists but we cannot know for certain and worse yet, we cannot engage in super-luminous travel to find life that is surely littered through out the galaxy and the universe.

Humans have chafted under a period of crude living and ignorance for most of our hundred millenia of existence but only now are we so acutely aware of how little we know and how little we could actually do. 

I think about this all the time! I wish I could just get a quick glance of what will be going on in 30+ centuries. Especially with how fast technology has been advancing it would be absolutely mind blowing to see the knowledge and technology we've gained in the years to come.

Exactly dude life will continue to go on for millions of years but the fact we wont expierience it is sorta depressing.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

As mean as I am and feel  at times I have the same effect and perfect strangers( so it seems). Some people in need can feel that energy. A lot of people in our generation have that power but have used it for the wrong reasons.  As a child I had no choice but to realize the connection between the dream world and the real world because there has always been a connection, but just one I saw. When I was younger i thought it was the normal way to be and that everybody knew what I knew but it was a tough lesson to learn that some people put all their stock in what they see for sur/face value. I would see the same people in my dreams in pools of blood in front of horned like figures( which I thought was the devil from my christian background). But as I got older and started opening up to the mythologies of other cultures and the language of symbols and learned that I was not alone in what I saw or understood to a certain extent. It's like there are other people like minded, but we are scattered. Thanks to the internet, we can see/ hear each other

Originally Posted by General Johnson

As mean as I am and feel  at times I have the same effect and perfect strangers( so it seems). Some people in need can feel that energy. A lot of people in our generation have that power but have used it for the wrong reasons.  As a child I had no choice but to realize the connection between the dream world and the real world because there has always been a connection, but just one I saw. When I was younger i thought it was the normal way to be and that everybody knew what I knew but it was a tough lesson to learn that some people put all their stock in what they see for sur/face value. I would see the same people in my dreams in pools of blood in front of horned like figures( which I thought was the devil from my christian background). But as I got older and started opening up to the mythologies of other cultures and the language of symbols and learned that I was not alone in what I saw or understood to a certain extent. It's like there are other people like minded, but we are scattered. Thanks to the internet, we can see/ hear each other

Yeah.

In my dreams the horned guys never scared me. That was the tripped out part. In fact, they helped me escape hell buy building a "catapult."

And funny, it seems that my life is leading me to build something. What a journey this has been/will be...

Yeah.

In my dreams the horned guys never scared me. That was the tripped out part. In fact, they helped me escape hell buy building a "catapult."

And funny, it seems that my life is leading me to build something. What a journey this has been/will be...

laugh.gif
@ Some of you. My problem with this article is that people have this weird, arrogant assumption that life HAS to be carbon-based and water-dependent. For all we know there could be a planet out there where the rocks are actually alive. The entire universe doesn't necessarily have to operate on human terms.

laugh.gif
@ Some of you. My problem with this article is that people have this weird, arrogant assumption that life HAS to be carbon-based and water-dependent. For all we know there could be a planet out there where the rocks are actually alive. The entire universe doesn't necessarily have to operate on human terms.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
This right here.
Of course there are basics scientific properties that are essential for life but I feel the universe to vast to just have the EXACT same properties of life as Earth does. Hell, as the Milky Way does. 

Back
Top Bottom