Early Entry NBA Draft Thread - Updated List

So far the list includes

Joe Alexander 6-8 230 SF W.Virginia Jr. (No Agent)
Ryan Anderson 6-10 240 PF Cal So. (No Agent)
Jerryd Bayless 6-3 182 PG Arizona Fr. (Agent)
Mike Beasley 6-9 PF Kansas State (Agent)
Chase Budinger 6-7 215 SG Arizona So. (No Agent)
Derrick Caracter 6-9 265 PF Louisville Jr. (No Agent)
Earl Clark 6-9 200 SF Louisville So. (No Agent)
Darren Collison 6-0 160 PG UCLA Jr. (Agent)
Eric Gordon 6-4 220 SG Indiana Fr. (Agent)
Donte Greene 6-10 220 SF Syracuse Fr. (No Agent)
Richard Hendrix 6-8 260 PF Alabama Jr. (No Agent)
JJ Hickson 6-9 235 PF NC State Fr. (No Agent)
Lester Hudson 6-3 190 PG UT-Martin Jr. (No Agent)
Shawn James 6-10 225 PF Duquesne Jr. (Agent)
DeAndre Jordan 7-0 250 C TX A&M Fr. (No Agent)
Brook Lopez 7-0 260 C Stanford So. (Agent)
Robin Lopez 7-0 255 C Stanford So. (Agent)
Kevin Love 6-10 271 PF UCLA Fr. (Rumored Agent)
Leo Lyon 6-9 225 PF Missouri Jr. (No Agent)
JaVale McGee 7-0 237 C Nevada So. (Agent)
OJ Mayo 6-4 G USC (Agent)
Jeremy Pargo G Gonzaga (No Agent)
Trent Plaisted 6'10 245 BYU JR. (No Agent)
Anthony Randolph 6-11 220 PF LSU Fr. (No Agent)
Derrick Rose 6-4 PG Memphis (Agent)
Brandon Rush 6-6 210 SF Kansas Jr. (Agent)
Marreese Speights 6-10 250 PF Fla. So. (No Agent)
Ronald Steele 6-2 185 PG Alabama RsJr. (No Agent)
Robert Vaden 6-5 224 SG UAB Jr. (No Agent)
Bill Walker 6-6 225 SF Kansas State Fr. (No Agent)

Definitely Returning

Stephen Curry 6-1 180 PG Davidson So.
Blake Griffin 6-9 243 PF Oklahoma Fr.
Luke Harangody 6-8 251 PF Notre Dame So.
James Harden 6-4 218 SG Arizona State Fr.
Gerald Henderson 6-5 215 SG Duke So.
Dominic James 5'10 PG Marquette JR
Davon Jefferson 6-8 210 SF USC Fr.
Patrick Patterson 6-8 223 PF Kentucky Fr.

OMG, I don't really feel like looking through the whole CBB post and the Random 'Zona posts where I voice my opinion about Chase and Bayless leaving...

But uhh, Lets just say, I'm not surprised.....

he's not hiring an agent. so i won't say its a wrap for him yet.

but as for Bayless, he's gone

It would be really helpful if we made this thread the Official "Early Entrants/ Draft Prospects" thread, or post this info in your other thread(http://niketalk.com/topic/62469) . Just so we don't have a dozen individual threads for players who declare.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

It would be really helpful if we made this thread the Official "Early Entrants/ Draft Prospects" thread, or post this info in your other thread (http://niketalk.com/topic/62469) . Just so we don't have a dozen individual threads for players who declare.

Thanks.

I can make this into it...

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

He better not keep his name in it. I expect him to return.

Why???

To see his stock fall further next year???
Dude is not gonna all of a sudden develop some heart over the summer....

Shoulda left last year if he was gonna leave early......
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

It would be really helpful if we made this thread the Official "Early Entrants/ Draft Prospects" thread, or post this info in your other thread (http://niketalk.com/topic/62469) . Just so we don't have a dozen individual threads for players who declare.

Thanks.

You are quickly becoming the go-to guy for college basketball stuff here
laugh.gif

Whats the word with the UNC Trio?:

Lawson (not ready)
Ellington (could be the man next year)
Hansbrough (could stay for 15 more years and gain nothing

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Thanks.

You are quickly becoming the go-to guy for college basketball stuff here
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...time to start countin down the days again
frown.gif

I don't believe the UNC kids have said anything yet...

Myself, I would expect all 3 to return. And that is not good news for the rest of the country.

Chase is quoted as saying that if he is guaranteed lottery than he's gone but if not he's coming back. Chase is not a lottery pick. He'll be back

I want to say that Ty is gone. My home girl was telling me about how he is always telling her how he is ready to get out there, especially with his boy KD inthe league and Beasley soon to follow

Dear Chase,

We have it on Good Authority that you're going to be a top 3 pick in the upcoming draft. Go ahead and hire that agent.

Sincerely,
Arizona Wildcat Fans

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dear Chase,

We have it on Good Authority that you're going to be a top 3 pick in the upcoming draft. Go ahead and hire that agent.

Sincerely,
Arizona Wildcat Fans

laugh.gif
You really want chase to leave that bad? I mean he's soft andall but he aint THAT terrible. Without chase we have a huge talent in Horne but he's unproven. With Budinger we'd still be pretty solid.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dear Chase,

We have it on Good Authority that you're going to be a top 3 pick 2nd round pick in the upcoming draft. Go ahead and hire that agent bring yo soft !+$ back

Sincerely,
Arizona Wildcat Fans All Pac-10 schools

laugh.gif
I dont want him or anymore cottonelle sofft dudes playing for my favorite team. Its disheartening to watch this crumb play basketball.
I want dudes with Heart like a 6'3 Hassan Adams playin PF and gettin like 9 boards a game.
I need a Michael Wright bangin in the Paint.
No more stand still jump shooters who have a distinct disdain for physical contact.
I know U may think Im goin too far with this but IMO this dude is a more athletic shorter Ivan Radenovic with a better jumper.
thats how bad he disturbs me.

[h1]Alabama's Steele to explore NBA options even though he missed last season[/h1]

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP)-Alabama's Ronald Steele, once one of college basketball's top point guards, said Tuesday he will declare himself eligible for the NBA draft even though he missed last season following three knee operations.

Steele said he won't hire an agent, leaving open the option of returning for his senior season. He said he wants to get a better understanding of his NBA prospects.

"This decision may come as a surprise to some," Steele said at a news conference, accompanied by coach Mark Gottfried. "While I did not participate in any games this year, I did practice fully with the team. Since January I have felt as good physically as at any time during my career. I also believe my basketball skill has never been better."

Steele was given a redshirt this season, sitting out to recuperate after arthroscopic surgery on both knees in April 2007 and a follow-up procedure on his left knee in August. Steele, a preseason All-American as a junior, rejoined the team for practice in late December.

Steele graduated in December with a degree in financial planning. He averaged 14.3 points a game as a sophomore and set a school record with 18 assists in the sixth game of his college career.

If he returns to the Tide, Steele could play in the backcourt with his brother, Andrew, an Alabama signee.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news;...z4x4?slug=ap-alabama-steele&prov=ap&type=lgns

i guess it won't hurt...

Allen had it 100% in a post in another thread. If you can find the money to go to workouts then you should do it. To me thats one of the other things the NCAAcould do for guys.

Back
Top Bottom