E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
Looks like everything from that PDF leak a couple years ago is actually true including the ridiculous NFL partnership only thing left is the $299.99 price point which would be really hard for me to believe .

If you ain't sub to XBLG u can't access your games library ....
thanks

8 years since that last unveils, so hyped
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I cant even get excited for this, its going to be the death of console gaming.

dont have time to sift through 40+ pages, whats bruceleeroys rumors?

Imagine PS+ gone bad.

Games you buy are tied to your live sub. You stop paying for live, you can't play your games. Once you resub you can replay.

The plus side if you can call it that is that the console will be cheap as shown in the leaked document so $299

Sell at $299 but lock u in on XBLG, if you don't sub to XBLG you can't access your games....it's making sense!!! I guess we'll find out in a few hour....well most of it at least

We ain't finding out nothing today :lol:

After all those interviews they canceled, they want to sweep everything under the rug and bury it with games in their conference

dont have time to sift through 40+ pages, whats bruceleeroys rumors?

If you ain't sub to XBLG u can't access your games library ....

**** like this just screams Ballmer. Dude still thinks people look at MS like they did in 1996 and feels it give him license to squeeze money out of everything.

I know Gates is busy saving people's lives and all, but I would really wish he paid more attention to how his boy is running MS.

We ain't finding out nothing today :lol:

After all those interviews they canceled, they want to sweep everything under the rug and bury it with games in their conference

I was was talking about if all those CBOAT/BruceLEeRoy rumors are true....looks like it might be, they mention MS not gonna even mention how your games are lock w/ your sub to XBLG and $299 price tag

Damn looking at the slide shows Microsoft initially wanted DDR4 and a additional PPC APU for 360 backwards compatibility. This is obviously not the system they wanted to make .

1. Confirmed Microsoft is actively attempting to get developers to not mention PS4 versions. If they don't say "OUR GAME IS EXCLUSIVE FOR XBONE" expect a PS4 version. #truthfact

2. More DRM messaging at Gamescom. There is no rental strategy. Try to sweep it under the rug and hope people don't remember.

3. Cloud power was designed as DRM. Period. DRM was Microsoft's idea. EA and Ubisoft are supporters, Activision slightly less so.

4. DRM plans are actually worse than what they've stated.

5. Mirror's Edge 2 at MS conference.

6. Prince of Persia (reboot?) at MS conference.

7. Secret Phil Spencer game = World of Tanks

8. Live paywall still there.

9. Dead Rising 3, and exclusive DLC for another Capcom game at MS conference.

10. No online paywall for PS4. Unconfirmed.

11. No DRM info for PS4.

-taken from NeoGaf

Since we posting rumors, yall heard the one that says the x1 will launch at $299?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581071
Sell at $299 but lock u in on XBLG, if you don't sub to XBLG you can't access your games....it's making sense!!! I guess we'll find out in a few hour....well most of it at least
I just hope its true and that they announce the price first. I would love the next gen wars to be scaled back on price. M$ @ 299 and Sony @ 299-349 would alot better than the 400-500 quotes the "experts" were guessing

So instead showing the Sony conference spike is gonna show...

******g Dodgeball??? They can't be serious!

G4 doesn't do E3 anymore? I know the channel is changing over, (to Esquire right?) but have they stopped already?

g4 has been dead since january. They rerun xplay, but no new content is produced. Esquire was supposed to be launched already, but it seems they've had a delay until september

Keighley explained that Spike would lose too much advertising money since Sony's conference is in primetime.
I kinda knew you would be the one to quote me.
laugh.gif

You don't believe "rumors" that's M$ is saying theirselves. But you believe this guy? I feel you
laugh.gif
FWIW

Spike tv has never shown any other E3 conferences, for past few years it was always M$ and EA only.

Why would this year be any different?

FWIW

Spike tv has never shown any other E3 conferences, for past few years it was always M$ and EA only.

Didn't know this. This was going to be my first time watching on spike.

But why is that? Why do they only show those?

FWIW

Didn't know this. This was going to be my first time watching on spike.

But why is that? Why do they only show those?
My guess is M$ paid them. As for EA M$'s former president works for them so I guess he made the same deal.

Maybe Sony doesn't wanna pay their fee?

Back
Top Bottom