E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
Keighley explained that Spike would lose too much advertising money since Sony's conference is in primetime.

I kinda knew you would be the one to quote me. :lol:

You don't believe "rumors" that's M$ is saying theirselves. But you believe this guy? I feel you :lol:

FWIW

Spike tv has never shown any other E3 conferences, for past few years it was always M$ and EA only.

Why would this year be any different?

This E3 is much bigger since their are new consoles.

Spike probably makes the offer for the companies to buy up the ad spots. Ubi and Sony probably declined since it is so expensive

If it Sony was the only one maybe you can say something is up, but Ubi's conference isn't being shown either. And Spike is covering Sony games this afternoon.

There is no conspiracy

Going to be an interesting day. E3 hasn't excited me in years. Will be watching to see more on the Xbone and PS4. Still believe that Spike could have shown Sony's conference.

C7MUUfQ.png

VITA!

After everything I've heard about the new Xbox, I have no interest in it.
Still waiting to see more about the PS4. That will probably be the only console I get

Dude from Microsoft said Rare is going to bring back a series fans have been asking for, for awhile. I hope it's Conker or Killer Instinct. The latest Banjo was kind of weak. Plus since they did made a Banjo for 360, it hasn't been as dormant as other Rare franchises.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom