DRIVERS: Poll

I had a monster cable for my OG iPhone and it was great until I bought the iPhone 4. Its not compatible so I had to sell it. It didn't charge the phone either like it did with the 2g

I had a monster cable for my OG iPhone and it was great until I bought the iPhone 4. Its not compatible so I had to sell it. It didn't charge the phone either like it did with the 2g

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

what do you use for the iphone4?

Or go budget. Cassette to Audio in connector FTW. FOR THOSE OF US WHO AIN'T TRUST FUND BABIES WITH 2012 Concept Cars.
CD Changer in the back for backup tho.

Or go budget. Cassette to Audio in connector FTW. FOR THOSE OF US WHO AIN'T TRUST FUND BABIES WITH 2012 Concept Cars.
CD Changer in the back for backup tho.

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Originally Posted by jthagreat

CD for me. i have the aux ipod stuff but, i find myself lookin down on my ipod to change the song, and thats unsafe. CD

good point, i was thinking the same.
some cars have controls on the wheel, but if you have your ipod,phone,etc. there's no way to control
does this mean you buy cd's still?

blank cds yea...lol na i buy the Jay's, nas, lupes. download, make mix cds, etc. im 90% cd, 9% xm/sirius, 1% ipod. Ipod when i need to hear a particular song ASAP, mainly bumpin/stuntin purposes.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

CD for me. i have the aux ipod stuff but, i find myself lookin down on my ipod to change the song, and thats unsafe. CD

good point, i was thinking the same.
some cars have controls on the wheel, but if you have your ipod,phone,etc. there's no way to control
does this mean you buy cd's still?

blank cds yea...lol na i buy the Jay's, nas, lupes. download, make mix cds, etc. im 90% cd, 9% xm/sirius, 1% ipod. Ipod when i need to hear a particular song ASAP, mainly bumpin/stuntin purposes.

I'm rollin with cd's now 
tired.gif
 I'm on the look out for something good though 
nerd.gif

I'm rollin with cd's now 
tired.gif
 I'm on the look out for something good though 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Do you play CDs in your vehicle or do you play off your Ipod, Blackberry, etc.

Who the eff wants to listen to commercials?
off topic, but i was thinking of this the other day. why do we pay for cable tv? we're basically paying to see ads in addition to our shows, which can be bought or rented on dvd now.. smh.
LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've been saying the same thing for many years now. The only thing I have in my room is a mac and workout equip. I never watch tv, I tell my mom to cut the cable and get a faster internet connection, but she's too old for the internet.

Back
Top Bottom