DRIVERS: Poll

FM transmitters are awful. The sound is bad and the signal dies ridiculously frequently. I've used three or four different ones, and they all suck.

FM transmitters are awful. The sound is bad and the signal dies ridiculously frequently. I've used three or four different ones, and they all suck.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

you're right.. im surprised when the bass bump from my ipod tho, didnt think those freqs would come thru

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

you're right.. im surprised when the bass bump from my ipod tho, didnt think those freqs would come thru

CD for me. i have the aux ipod stuff but, i find myself lookin down on my ipod to change the song, and thats unsafe. CD

CD for me. i have the aux ipod stuff but, i find myself lookin down on my ipod to change the song, and thats unsafe. CD

Originally Posted by jthagreat

good point, i was thinking the same.
some cars have controls on the wheel, but if you have your ipod,phone,etc. there's no way to control
does this mean you buy cd's still?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

good point, i was thinking the same.
some cars have controls on the wheel, but if you have your ipod,phone,etc. there's no way to control
does this mean you buy cd's still?

i just listen to my f22c sing...but i do use the stock radio/cd sometimes although s2000's have the worst stereo system in any car i've had, even worse than my stock 240sx.

i just listen to my f22c sing...but i do use the stock radio/cd sometimes although s2000's have the worst stereo system in any car i've had, even worse than my stock 240sx.

If I had a hookup to play my ipod in the car I would use that most of the time...

I'd probably still use cd's considering I buy close to 2 dozen a year...

Or if I am not in the mood for music I'll put on some Rush Limbaugh or _____ (insert Right wing talk show host).... I think their unbelievable stupidity brings me joy...

If I had a hookup to play my ipod in the car I would use that most of the time...

I'd probably still use cd's considering I buy close to 2 dozen a year...

Or if I am not in the mood for music I'll put on some Rush Limbaugh or _____ (insert Right wing talk show host).... I think their unbelievable stupidity brings me joy...

Back
Top Bottom