DRIVERS: Poll

I've got a Ipod connect in the car, but the only CDs I buy are must haves, like Thriller

I have an aux that I plug my mp3 into. I have like 15 burned cds but I don't really use them, just in case my mp3 dies.
Anytime I buy an actual cd I never even use it. I just buy it to support the artist

I've got a Ipod connect in the car, but the only CDs I buy are must haves, like Thriller

AM radio.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

How could i play my Ipod music in my car without a AUX input in the stereo part thing, without having to take it to some shop to get it all customized n stuff?
I use an adapter that plays through the tape player. Quality isn't as good as AUX, but it still sounds crisp to me. You can get it for like $15 at Radioshack or Best Buy.

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

How could i play my Ipod music in my car without a AUX input in the stereo part thing, without having to take it to some shop to get it all customized n stuff?
I use an adapter that plays through the tape player. Quality isn't as good as AUX, but it still sounds crisp to me. You can get it for like $15 at Radioshack or Best Buy.

Originally Posted by The Minister

so aux is the best way to listen to music in the car?
if you want to hook up your phone, ipod or other music media player.
some after market decks come with a headphone jack you can plug in, some have a usb slot for flash drive or ipod

there are also adapters you plug into the cigarette lighter with headphone jack for your music media player

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Do you play CDs in your vehicle or do you play off your Ipod, Blackberry, etc.

Who the eff wants to listen to commercials?

Originally Posted by The Minister

so aux is the best way to listen to music in the car?
if you want to hook up your phone, ipod or other music media player.
some after market decks come with a headphone jack you can plug in, some have a usb slot for flash drive or ipod

there are also adapters you plug into the cigarette lighter with headphone jack for your music media player

Do you play CDs in your vehicle or do you play off your Ipod, Blackberry, etc.

Who the eff wants to listen to commercials?

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

so you dont buy cds? and you dont have anything to play your media music player?
your system is not jumpin

you sir are correct
I do buy CD's, and listen to my Mixes in my car

but

if i had a car stereo with USB capabilities (or anything besides a CD tray for that matter) then best believe I would have no use for CD's in my car

just buy an fm transmitter, you'll be straight.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

so you dont buy cds? and you dont have anything to play your media music player?
your system is not jumpin

you sir are correct
I do buy CD's, and listen to my Mixes in my car

but

if i had a car stereo with USB capabilities (or anything besides a CD tray for that matter) then best believe I would have no use for CD's in my car

just buy an fm transmitter, you'll be straight.

Back
Top Bottom