DRIVERS: Poll

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Originally Posted by jthagreat

CD for me. i have the aux ipod stuff but, i find myself lookin down on my ipod to change the song, and thats unsafe. CD

good point, i was thinking the same.
some cars have controls on the wheel, but if you have your ipod,phone,etc. there's no way to control
does this mean you buy cd's still?
I change songs through my navigation screen and I have controls on my steering wheel to change through songs on the tracks.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

CD for me. i have the aux ipod stuff but, i find myself lookin down on my ipod to change the song, and thats unsafe. CD

good point, i was thinking the same.
some cars have controls on the wheel, but if you have your ipod,phone,etc. there's no way to control
does this mean you buy cd's still?
I change songs through my navigation screen and I have controls on my steering wheel to change through songs on the tracks.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I have an AUX connection but rarely use it with my ipod, I love CD's and I do actually buy the physical copy no DL for me

i find sometimes the album i want either hasnt been released on cd (digital format only) or i cant find the album in my city (independent release)

I have an AUX connection but rarely use it with my ipod, I love CD's and I do actually buy the physical copy no DL for me

i find sometimes the album i want either hasnt been released on cd (digital format only) or i cant find the album in my city (independent release)

Originally Posted by quez00

they still be makin CDs?
nerd.gif
was this a serious question?

i usually rock my MP3 player, but in when it is dying or dead i will play music off pandora on my phone and/or rock a cd that i may have just hanging around.

i usually rock my MP3 player, but in when it is dying or dead i will play music off pandora on my phone and/or rock a cd that i may have just hanging around.

old whip had the ipod, now im stuck with cds on the new one, until i get a better system

old whip had the ipod, now im stuck with cds on the new one, until i get a better system

If there's a connecter for my phone in the car, i'd use it.

If not, i'll listen to the radio..

If there's a connecter for my phone in the car, i'd use it.

If not, i'll listen to the radio..

Don't get me wrong I burn cd's and DL music but if it's not free I rarely DL it.
Thats just me and if it's not out then i'll wait till it is out in stores as for independent stuff ehh I don't bother then

Don't get me wrong I burn cd's and DL music but if it's not free I rarely DL it.
Thats just me and if it's not out then i'll wait till it is out in stores as for independent stuff ehh I don't bother then

Back
Top Bottom