DRIVERS: Poll

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

i use to use cd's, but i finally got an ipod last year
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, so i just use that.  sometimes i'll just use cd's if i'm driving down the street or something...

do you buy new cds?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
, so i just use that.  sometimes i'll just use cd's if i'm driving down the street or something...

do you buy new cds?

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Aux and Harddrive

could you explain?
actual external hard drive??!

My headunit has a built in HDD. I could use the AUX when I need prompt music, and I could also upload some songs onto the HDD in case of long trips.

Aux and Harddrive

could you explain?

My headunit has a built in HDD. I could use the AUX when I need prompt music, and I could also upload some songs onto the HDD in case of long trips.

i had an ipod connected to my AFterM stereo but both got stolen. I got a new head unit that i play music from a thumb drive and i buy cds now. ipod hasnt been replaced yet
frown.gif

i had an ipod connected to my AFterM stereo but both got stolen. I got a new head unit that i play music from a thumb drive and i buy cds now. ipod hasnt been replaced yet
frown.gif

Aux and Harddrive

could you explain?

missed this post.
what car do you have? the HDD system came with it or aftermarket?

Aux and Harddrive

could you explain?

missed this post.
what car do you have? the HDD system came with it or aftermarket?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

do you buy new cds?

not really. usually just a mix or burn the cd, but occasionally i'll buy a cd if it's worth it...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

do you buy new cds?

not really. usually just a mix or burn the cd, but occasionally i'll buy a cd if it's worth it...

Back
Top Bottom