Dressing better

Originally Posted by Money Making A

Originally Posted by bkmac

Is there a link to Esquire's winner from this year (22 year old mentioned by streetballa)?

last years winner is 22 years old. http://esquirebdrm.com/trepanier
The white guy in the picture is last years winner. He is 23 now.

This year's winner is 28 out of Miami.

dfap7k.jpg

wqua2d.jpg

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by quik1987

colehaan-selby-fall2010-campaign-selectism-0.jpg

What are those boots named?
The Hank Lace boot on their website http://bit.ly/dmTZ5u

Can anybody direct me to a similar style that wont cost as much? I saw a female wearing some boots that looked very similar to these and i doubt they were cole haan. Id rather avoid paying $250 unless i really couldnt find something similar for cheaper.

Those cole haans are nice but for 250 I would rather buy something else.
How thick are sebago lighthouse boots? I found a cheap pair and just ordered them. They might not even fit

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by quik1987

colehaan-selby-fall2010-campaign-selectism-0.jpg

What are those boots named?
The Hank Lace boot on their website http://bit.ly/dmTZ5u

Can anybody direct me to a similar style that wont cost as much? I saw a female wearing some boots that looked very similar to these and i doubt they were cole haan. Id rather avoid paying $250 unless i really couldnt find something similar for cheaper.

I think I am going to roll with these when I can find a good coupon code.
br771164-01qlv01.jpg

If quality isn't an issue with you guys looking for a cheap boots alternative, check out Bed-Stu. I try not to recommend that brand because quality sucks so bad but everyone wants the look but not the quality it seems. That Banana Republic boots up there isn't bad either, look-wise... from the pics.

As for that Cole Haan, there is a 20% off coupon floating around, that should bring the price to $200, which isn't bad. A 30% off coupon might come sooner or later. Or it will certainly go on sale toward the end of the season.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Is there a link to Esquire's winner from this year (22 year old mentioned by streetballa)?

At least last years guy had some variety to him and wasn't so predictable.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

At least last years guy had some variety to him and wasn't so predictable.

I agree. I looked at previous winners and this year had to be the worst for me. Kind of like he is trying to hard. But hey, what do I know.

^^ totally agree. he flipped the same suit a few different times.

i think he dresses well - but this year overall was weak. he was the best mix of dressing style and physical swag in the finals ... which is why he probably won it.

How do yall like your chinos, cuffed or not? if so what lenght

EDIT: where can i find some good quality suede bucks?

THANKS
happy.gif

I do not really discriminate about cuffs or no cuffs, I think both can work. As for length, very little breaks is my preference. I was actually at Macys and found these Alternative Apparel chinos that fits me well, the length will probably be too short for most. As you can see, it fits me just perfect length-wise, which is about 30" inseam, some might even say this is a bit too short but to me it's mixes well with the ones I already have. 
2ewmq1c.jpg
oihqih.jpg

^i think those lands end are nice but i really don't need another pair of brown boots

if anyone likes those get them now w/ the lands end F&F discount plus free shipping...ends tonight

SAVE25
pin: 1373

im thinking about pulling the trigger on those boots
ohwell.gif
...i kind of want something on the lighter side

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

That spread blew me away when I got my GQ last week.  That tweed 3 piece is a $400 suit, I gotta get my mag in the car to remember the brand.

Uniqlo blazer in action
IMG_9690.JPG

tumblr_l9aj5hKLAt1qa4qbeo1_500.jpg

what kind of pants and shoes did you wear with the blazer? i almost picked it up, but couldn't figure out how id really wear it

It REALLY annoys me when people spam Gilt on here. What if everybody was just spamming their invite links. Should I be posting up every sale for Gilt, Ruelala, Hautelook, etc. on a daily basis? People should just f'ing stop.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

That spread blew me away when I got my GQ last week.  That tweed 3 piece is a $400 suit, I gotta get my mag in the car to remember the brand.

Uniqlo blazer in action
IMG_9690.JPG

tumblr_l9aj5hKLAt1qa4qbeo1_500.jpg

what kind of pants and shoes did you wear with the blazer? i almost picked it up, but couldn't figure out how id really wear it
Nice.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Uniqlo blazer in action
IMG_9690.JPG

I wore them with some lighter gray slacks, similar to these with a simple black laceups.  Seems weird, but it worked really well for an evening baby shower.
mabitexinventory%20%287%20of%2061%29.jpg

In my opinion, gray works with everything.
mabitexinventory%20%2858%20of%2061%29.jpg

I co-sign, the GILT sale was official.  $150 suits I just missed out on.
Tomorrow is shoes & accessories.

NY J. Crew Sample Sale Today until Friday at Clothingline

Screen-shot-2010-09-28-at-1.12.19-PM.png
Screen-shot-2010-09-28-at-1.15.09-PM.png

Screen-shot-2010-09-28-at-1.13.24-PM.png

picked up the J. Crew oxfords in brown & Bass Weejuns in burgundy for $70 each.

Back
Top Bottom