Dressing better

Need a ridiculous inexpensive suit that fits well and you won't need to worry if it rips/stains during your commute, buy this Izod suit, lowest price I've seen all year, usually $130 now, $95.  Go to your local Macy's, try it on, then order if the deal is not in store.  $110 total price with $15 shipping.
I've gotten many compliments on the gray I got in store and it's been rated 5 stars online, just picked up the solid navy.

Macys.com
keyword search:  Izod suit

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Need a ridiculous inexpensive suit that fits well and you won't need to worry if it rips/stains during your commute, buy this Izod suit, lowest price I've seen all year, usually $130 now, $95.  Go to your local Macy's, try it on, then order if the deal is not in store.  $110 total price with $15 shipping.
I've gotten many compliments on the gray I got in store and it's been rated 5 stars online, just picked up the solid navy.

Macys.com

how does a polyester suit get rated a 5? that suit is going to be shining like a light bulb in less than a year.

waits to get accused of elitism (not by nacho ... but by others who dont even post regularly)  

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

MensCategoriesOutdoor-ClarksClarksMensDesertBootSandSuede_large_image1_4623.gif

I have these babies sitting around waiting to be worn this season and I'm just wondering: when they're all dirty, do they turn brownish or greyish?

Reason for asking is that I already have the Taupe and it would be kinda pointless if these ones would look similar after being worn a lot. I know it'll attract more dust etc. so I'm curious to see if anyone here has these and has worn them for a while. Pics would help.

Thanks.

I have a pair thats hella dirty but looks good when worn. It's a whole new look once they are dirty. 
pimp.gif
  I'll have a pic sometime tomorrow.
will be waiting. natural light and with flash if you can.

anyone checking out the Gilt final sale shoes, bags, & more??

i didn't see anything great...didn't get to check out the final sale yesterday until the evening 'cause i wasn't able to check it out at work

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Macys.com

how does a polyester suit get rated a 5? that suit is going to be shining like a light bulb in less than a year.

waits to get accused of elitism (not by nacho ... but by others who dont even post regularly)  
roll.gif
at the shining light bulb.  I figure the youth can find it helpful rather than spending $300 at Men's Warehouse.

Gilt sale the last 2 days has had some gems that are always sold out.  My enthusiasm for that site is vanishing. 

Gilt is just too popular now, which makes it harder to find great deals on exceptional pieces. These days, it seems people just piles everything on their cart even if they have no plan of getting them.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Its not a coupon. I would pass if i were you. Please do not post that in here anymore.
he right ....

But this one is ... Only problem is I dont know if it's only for a one-time limited use.  40% of two regular priced BR items TODAY ONLY !! 

I just received the email and I won't be utilizing it soooooo .. D7CQ83D26NBL  

Nacho: Looking at that suit, I can select the jacket size but how do I select the pant/waist size?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Gilt is just too popular now, which makes it harder to find great deals on exceptional pieces. These days, it seems people just piles everything on their cart even if they have no plan of getting them.

Pretty much, it's just ridiculous that stuff sells out within seconds literally.

Hello there guys, I am going to a casual dinner today at Wolfgang's steakhouse in the city. What would I wear on my feet if I wore jeans and a button down?Dark blue skinny levi jeans and not sure of the button down color yet..

Originally Posted by ciph4

Nacho: Looking at that suit, I can select the jacket size but how do I select the pant/waist size?
you can't, most suits come with a defined pant size that you can tailor and inch or two
for example, my 40R came with a 33W

also; NY/NJ spend that paycheck tomorrow
NY sales tax exemption for clothing and footwear costing less than $110 will expire. That means a 4-percent price increase starting on Friday, October 1.

you can't, most suits come with a defined pant size that you can tailor and inch or two

NY sales tax exemption for clothing and footwear costing less than $110 will expire. That means a 4-percent price increase starting on Friday, October 1.

Ah, ok. I wear a 31-32 and wear a 40R so hopefully that's what happens. Thanks!

I decided to try those Sebago Lighthouse boots that I've been seeing a lot of recently.
They aren't bad, the Tinsel Black is a bit more distressed than what they looked like in the picture. But I like them and they're crazy comfortable
112 on amazon. and I think the black/navy are only 55

333iz2q.jpg

2u7q6wm.jpg

mad.gif
 Everytime a freaking interesting sell comes up on Gilt and i get on at like 11:11 everything is amazingly gone like really every size I couldnt even look at some of the brands because EVERY SIZE was gone im gonna stick to some other sites now Like hautelook and ruelala

mad.gif
 Everytime a freaking interesting sell comes up on Gilt and i get on at like 11:11 everything is amazingly gone like really every size I couldnt even look at some of the brands because EVERY SIZE was gone im gonna stick to some other sites now Like hautelook and ruelala

NT fam help me out.. can anybody gimme some ideas.. im getting married next year and im trying to think what's the best groom attire to wear on a beach wedding.. im thinking of something like this 

snapshot-2009-07-30-16-23-50-copy1.jpg

I saw wear a full suit, I can see the grooms men wearing a white shirt with waistcoat but not for the groom itself.
Get a navy tux, made out of light material, like cotton or linen if possible. Maybe even a 3-piece.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I decided to try those Sebago Lighthouse boots that I've been seeing a lot of recently.
They aren't bad, the Tinsel Black is a bit more distressed than what they looked like in the picture. But I like them and they're crazy comfortable
112 on amazon. and I think the black/navy are only 55

333iz2q.jpg

2u7q6wm.jpg
how do they run?

Pickups from that Piperlime/Gap sale last week

r9lypt.jpg

Any tips on keeping the denim from staining the suede would be appreciated.

Hey guys in need of some help regarding an outfit...my girl and I's 2 year annivarsary is coming up and I plan on wearing a black button up with a black Polo Ralph Lauren sweater over it, then some khaki pants and I'm in need of some help on what shoes to get...I don't wanna wear dress shoes...I was thinking some black Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66's but I'm realllly not sure...

Any comments help. Thanks guys

If I was getting married on a beach I would wear a really light colored suit or a pair of some great khakis and a blazer.

tom-ford-looks-15.jpg

00170m.jpg

00100m.jpg

00070m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom