Dressing better

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

NY J. Crew Sample Sale Today until Friday at Clothingline

Screen-shot-2010-09-28-at-1.12.19-PM.png
Screen-shot-2010-09-28-at-1.15.09-PM.png

Screen-shot-2010-09-28-at-1.13.24-PM.png

picked up the J. Crew oxfords in brown & Bass Weejuns in burgundy for $70 each.

how do u find out about these sample sales if you dont mind me asking..

finally copped me some clarks beeswax desert boots after about a year of contemplating it...found it for 59.99 at nordstrom rack, they had the sand, grey suede, and beeswax from what i saw in various sizes

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

NY J. Crew Sample Sale Today until Friday at Clothingline

Screen-shot-2010-09-28-at-1.12.19-PM.png
Screen-shot-2010-09-28-at-1.15.09-PM.png

Screen-shot-2010-09-28-at-1.13.24-PM.png

picked up the J. Crew oxfords in brown & Bass Weejuns in burgundy for $70 each.

how do u find out about these sample sales if you dont mind me asking..
eek.gif
 anybody want to pick up a pair of brown mcalister boots for me?

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

yo if anyone wants 50% off at banana republic/gap/old navy.. hit up: [email protected]

Hey I'm interested. Is that your email?
If not, is it okay if I can reference you to the email? I don't want to email some random person just asking for the coupon 
laugh.gif

its not mine but yeah go for it he actually asked me to post this. so i know absolutely nothing about the code.

yo if anyone wants 50% off at banana republic/gap/old navy.. hit up: [email protected]

If not, is it okay if I can reference you to the email? I don't want to email some random person just asking for the coupon 
laugh.gif

its not mine but yeah go for it he actually asked me to post this. so i know absolutely nothing about the code.
thanks

I'm gonna reference you as well.

laugh.gif

TY for the heads up
smokin.gif

Can someone forward me the email? It's awkward for me to email a random person asking for a coupon
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I was thinking about picking up a pair of Katahdins, but those Lands' End boots are calling me.

whsale.com is usually a good website to find your nearest Sample Sale.

I wish we had a J Crew Sample sale in LA, I would hit it up with a quickness.

Mind scooping up some stuff for me Nacho
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

If you are in LA, try hitting up the California Market Center the last Friday of every month (Every Friday after Thanksgiving.).  I've never been, I have friends that go once in a while.  Place is huge.  Might hit it up one of these days.

picked these shoes up from Zara in DC over the weekend. i reallly like them and was wondering if there was anything similar elsewhere. the tag on the shoe says the material is Textile. i don't know how to describe them really, but if you guys could help me out, i'd really appreciate it. (i took the 2nd picture with flash to try to show off how the material looks in different lighting).

b6a35b0aeb205a8b8242500c90c33cb2e52da8f.pjpg

4b925d5e4b5ca8585119483a7762192315d7b42.pjpg

does any body know how those bucks from JCrew run? im a 9 but they only have 8.5 Thanks

MensCategoriesOutdoor-ClarksClarksMensDesertBootSandSuede_large_image1_4623.gif

I have these babies sitting around waiting to be worn this season and I'm just wondering: when they're all dirty, do they turn brownish or greyish?

Reason for asking is that I already have the Taupe and it would be kinda pointless if these ones would look similar after being worn a lot. I know it'll attract more dust etc. so I'm curious to see if anyone here has these and has worn them for a while. Pics would help.

Thanks.

In my opinion these are the hottest jeans of all time. The Dior homme SS05 orange overdye jeans, Hedi Slimane at his best. He was basically starting the skinnier jeans look for men back then. You can't find these, I really wish they were still being made.

photo0003.jpg

mhgu0.jpg

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

MensCategoriesOutdoor-ClarksClarksMensDesertBootSandSuede_large_image1_4623.gif

I have these babies sitting around waiting to be worn this season and I'm just wondering: when they're all dirty, do they turn brownish or greyish?

Reason for asking is that I already have the Taupe and it would be kinda pointless if these ones would look similar after being worn a lot. I know it'll attract more dust etc. so I'm curious to see if anyone here has these and has worn them for a while. Pics would help.

Thanks.

I have a pair thats hella dirty but looks good when worn. It's a whole new look once they are dirty. 
pimp.gif
  I'll have a pic sometime tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom