Dressing better

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

k30mdy.jpg

Nice. What I would typically wear during winter too.

where do you live though? I live in Toronto and no way we'd be dressing up like this in May.
oddly enough, this would have been approriate for today. chilly may day.

New picks ups.
Burberry Packable Nylon Biker
burber12.jpg

And it took me over a year, I believe I posted this exact peacoat here when it was about to release, but I finally got it and for a great price thanks to Gilt
Richard Chai peacoat, I'm just mad I have to wait so long before I can wear it.
0073h.jpg
richar11.jpg

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

are those j.crew "boots" even boots? they look
pimp.gif
none the less.

ty, nice fit as usual.

They are Seavees.

I guess you could call em boots, but I would wear them in the summer time as well.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Sample sale was a zoo today, marked down further.
Exchanged those 2 weak shorts for Vintage Slim Jeans in my size & Jack Purcell's a half sz too big. $20 jeans
happy.gif

Jack Purcells down to 2 for $40
kids 2 for $30, kid gotta get fresh before me
you, my good man, are the king of steals
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

k30mdy.jpg

Nice. What I would typically wear during winter too.

where do you live though? I live in Toronto and no way we'd be dressing up like this in May.
I live in Cape Town, South Africa.

I got the Dior blazer back from round 3 at the tailors, thanks again for all the help on the fit guys, I think it's good to go now. Next time I would wear the same outfit with black jeans. 

img1501cf.jpg

nightoutd.jpg

Got a steal on the Rolling stones t on ebay.
img1509y.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Sample sale was a zoo today, marked down further.
Exchanged those 2 weak shorts for Vintage Slim Jeans in my size & Jack Purcell's a half sz too big. $20 jeans
happy.gif

Jack Purcells down to 2 for $40
kids 2 for $30, kid gotta get fresh before me
you, my good man, are the king of steals
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
thank you
funny I was staking those jeans out at the store at $98, saw a H&M variant for $40, I resisted, and boom! it comes around for 75% off.
If it's meant to be, you know.
Stack up now, June is when the summer sales ramp up!

I don't have very many "nice" shoes. But of course, we all have sneakers
happy.gif

I do wish the brim on the hat was bigger though
140aemt.jpg

27y5zsh.jpg

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Casual Friday:

And a bonus shot from last night ... dinner with the mrs:

Really diggin the casual look Niidawg.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

J. Crew sample sale was dope.

pimp.gif

Grabbed me some spring/summer/idk all year round type of boots.

Pics in a bit.

EDIT:

I found out they are Fall 09.

Not my pics, but these are the same pair. Retailed for $210. Got em for $160 after tax. Not bad IMO, im happy with the buy.
pimp.gif

3975955272_04e83cf854.jpg

3975955400_22147ed1fb.jpg

Damn, I need a pair. Any websites got those floating around still?

Edit: Found them on the official website. Not sure if they are the same color though. Can anyone confirm?

kind of a dumb question. but who makes these boots? J.crew??

Casual Friday:
Nice messenger Nii.  It's on my list of impending purchases... but it's gonna be awhile.  Gotta get out of school first.  Also, didn't zoom in, but looks like the home state on the white board...

The sole on those clarks looks awful.  Too clunky.
My cousin's wedding is in 2 weeks.  I was thinking of looking for a grey suit, probably at H&M.  I just want something that's inexpensive and fits well.  I'm still trying to lose my winter weight and don't want to spend too much money on something that won't fit in a few months.  Do people normally wear grey colored suits to weddings?  Navy maybe?

Originally Posted by shogun

The sole on those clarks looks awful.  Too clunky.
My cousin's wedding is in 2 weeks.  I was thinking of looking for a grey suit, probably at H&M.  I just want something that's inexpensive and fits well.  I'm still trying to lose my winter weight and don't want to spend too much money on something that won't fit in a few months.  Do people normally wear grey colored suits to weddings?  Navy maybe?
I'm wearing a grey suit to my sisters wedding in Atlanta in June.  Normally I would have done something khaki colored but its sisters wishes.

i thought they were alden but it looks like it says SeaVees on the tongue... there was a pair that looked like this in the jcrew online store but can't find them anymore

weavers look good. any discounts on them???

also, do most shoe shops have soles around. i want something the foam soles that red wings have

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

Nice messenger Nii.  It's on my list of impending purchases... but it's gonna be awhile.  Gotta get out of school first.  Also, didn't zoom in, but looks like the home state on the white board...

Thanks ... and good eye. One of my co-workers is from Michigan ... and he was drawing the state to show me where he used to live, and where his family lives now.

lol @ the Murda mitten being drawn on the board. Just noticed that. Look like he's from the D or just outside.

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Casual Friday:

And a bonus shot from last night ... dinner with the mrs:

Really diggin the casual look Niidawg.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

J. Crew sample sale was dope.

pimp.gif

Grabbed me some spring/summer/idk all year round type of boots.

Pics in a bit.

EDIT:

I found out they are Fall 09.

Not my pics, but these are the same pair. Retailed for $210. Got em for $160 after tax. Not bad IMO, im happy with the buy.
pimp.gif

3975955272_04e83cf854.jpg

3975955400_22147ed1fb.jpg

Damn, I need a pair. Any websites got those floating around still?

Edit: Found them on the official website. Not sure if they are the same color though. Can anyone confirm?

kind of a dumb question. but who makes these boots? J.crew??

SeaVees.

Originally Posted by 604baller

i thought they were alden but it looks like it says SeaVees on the tongue... there was a pair that looked like this in the jcrew online store but can't find them anymore

U believe Jcrew carried them last season. They eventually marked them down and they sold out.

Back
Top Bottom