Dressing better

Express is having a take $30 off a $75 purchase promo through Saturday.  Codes are on the home page.

They also have buy 1 get 50% off second item.  I will see if they stack later on.  Might buy that shirt I posted a couple days back.

quick shot from today...gap shirt RL pants...

11via0p.jpg

Do yourself a favor:

1) Buy a full length mirror.
2) Take better pictures.

It's hard to see your outfit with that angle.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Do yourself a favor:

1) Buy a full length mirror.
2) Take better pictures.

It's hard to see your outfit with that angle.

i need to do that myself thanks lol

J. Crew sample sale was dope.

pimp.gif

Grabbed me some spring/summer/idk all year round type of boots.

Pics in a bit.

EDIT:

I found out they are Fall 09.

Not my pics, but these are the same pair. Retailed for $210. Got em for $160 after tax. Not bad IMO, im happy with the buy.
pimp.gif

3975955272_04e83cf854.jpg

3975955400_22147ed1fb.jpg

question. so ive lost weight and majority of the clothes that used to fit me now are too big. should i bring the shirts & pants that i want to keep to the tailor? or should i just throw everything out and revamp my wardrobe with clothes that fit?

Nothing too much...I'm in the Southern Hemi...so it's winter around these parts....

Late lunch with my girlfriend...

k30mdy.jpg

Wore this to a dinner party on Thursday...(I'm a little annoyed cause one of the buttons popped off right before we left....SMH....nonetheless...I'll get that fixed up...

2aglu1y.jpg

sxgjo1.jpg

Hittin a lounge for a couple of drinks with my lady...

b46vqf.jpg

Don't know why...but lately....white, grey and black seem to be my colors....

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by Slim

a tux isn't mandatory. i can wear whatever i please and i'm not really concerned with fitting in. i'm known as the best dressed student in the school and i'll be fine.. i was just asking for footwear recommendations. you guys shouldn't be so afraid to be a little different.. i'm not walking in there like a high school senior prototype in a typical rented tuxedo. that's a waste of money.

Because it's a tradition.. but you do Mr. best dressed in your school. Post pictures of your prom fit when you have it all together. 

Better yet, post whatever pics you may already have of the fits that have already declared you to be the best dressed in school.
That would be a good way to shut all of us up.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Casual Friday:

And a bonus shot from last night ... dinner with the mrs:

Really diggin the casual look Niidawg.
Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

J. Crew sample sale was dope.

pimp.gif

Grabbed me some spring/summer/idk all year round type of boots.

Pics in a bit.

EDIT:

I found out they are Fall 09.

Not my pics, but these are the same pair. Retailed for $210. Got em for $160 after tax. Not bad IMO, im happy with the buy.
pimp.gif

3975955272_04e83cf854.jpg

3975955400_22147ed1fb.jpg

Damn, I need a pair. Any websites got those floating around still?Edit: Found them on the official website. Not sure if they are the same color though. Can anyone confirm?

Sample sale was a zoo today, marked down further.
Exchanged those 2 weak shorts for Vintage Slim Jeans in my size & Jack Purcell's a half sz too big. $20 jeans
happy.gif

jcrewsamplesale3%20%283%20of%206%29.jpg
jcrewsamplesale3%20%282%20of%206%29.jpg

Jack Purcells down to 2 for $40
kids 2 for $30, kid gotta get fresh before me
jcrewsamplesale3%20%286%20of%206%29.jpg

Alright I'm back... missed checking out the thread for a while.  Just finished up my first year of law school and now its back to the summer grind
smokin.gif

Who else out here works in the legal field?

How many do their own ironing? Any tips, tricks, websites for a beginner?

We should start a new post w answers to frequent questions, pics of good examples, color/pattern combos, recommendations to blogs/magazines.

k30mdy.jpg

Nice. What I would typically wear during winter too.

where do you live though? I live in Toronto and no way we'd be dressing up like this in May.

Back
Top Bottom