Dressing better

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by manamazing55

got these Blazers as a casual black summer shoe....thoughts?
i'd like em better if they weren't so glossy.

for summer nights, that'll work. black vneck or leather jacket with them

^^i like those blazers up there
i wish i didn't pass up on them
the cream colored ones are my beaters.

Taken from StreetEtiquette.com

Anyone know what the two DB shoes are? Im guessing they are Clarks, but never seen these 2 colorways. Maybe Europe exclusive?

urbancollage2.png

So I was looking for some beatle boots because they look great on my slim and tall build but I can't seem to find any lace up ones. Then I try to look for all black leather dessert boots and I couldn't find any good deals. Then I can across these Ben Shermans. Can anyone provide me with some other options before I make a final decision? I like the toe on the dessert boots, but I also like the sharp toe on beatle boots. I just want a black dress boot that I can wear 3 or 4 days out of the week that look great on my slim/tall build.
shoes_iaec1002475.jpg

I really need some insight on Clark shoes. Preferably about the ones that were posted on page 817. I wear a size 11? so how do they fit exactly? would I get a size 11 or have to size down? Can anyone help me out with this? i'd appreciate any insight. Thanks.

I bought those Ben Shermans in brown suede and they were nice.

I bet the leather on the blacks is bad quality though, I wouldn't recommend wearing them 4 times a week.

But if you do buy them, size down .5.

im sorry but was it necessary to post that fit? im mean its just a hoodie, an untucked buttonup, TR jeans
sick.gif
, & some Nikes

Originally Posted by yancancook90

im sorry but was it necessary to post that fit? im mean its just a hoodie, an untucked buttonup, TR jeans
sick.gif
, & some Nikes

indifferent.gif

What's wrong with his fit? Why can't he post in the 'dressing' better thread? It's a perfectly normal, dressy casual fit that doesn't constitute 'street' wear.

sick.gif
, & some Nikes

shut up

some of the elitist attitude y'all got

smh

sound like the gay dude off @%#!% eye for the straight guy

lol @ yancancook90

whether I dress it down or dress it up, I prefer wearing sneakers. That's just me.

Gap p-coat, levi's, black fossil watch (not shown), and V's.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

sick.gif
, & some Nikes

shut up

smh

This thread goes through this every now and then.

His fit just doesnt "fit", compared to the other fits in this thread. Its not exactly what you think of when you think of "dressing better" and the information and discussions posted in this thread on top of the obvious fits.

I personally dont think Jordans, SBs and most sneakers belong in this thread. Its not about having an elitist attitude. Quick to judge eh?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

sick.gif
, & some Nikes

shut up

smh

This thread goes through this every now and then.

His fit just doesnt "fit", compared to the other fits in this thread. Its not exactly what you think of when you think of "dressing better" and the information and discussions posted in this thread on top of the obvious fits.

I personally dont think Jordans, SBs and most sneakers belong in this thread. Its not about having an elitist attitude. Quick to judge eh?

This.

sick.gif
, & some Nikes

shut up

smh

sorry no elitist attutude here. i was simply asking was it necessary to post it.
its just that what he's wearing is so, for lack of a better term, "basic". i think we've all seen what he's wearing before and anyone can pull that look off.
IMO there's nothing that he has added to the look to make it unique. and im not saying that you should roll up your pants, or go sockless, or wear a knit tie to post pics in this thread.
im not knocking the blazers either. however i do have a problem with TR/R&R/Seven jeans but thats just me.

Back
Top Bottom