Dressing better

Can someone lead me to the direction of an all white, slim-fit button down.

I really need one right now

havent checked the thread in a week or so...I bought these from AE although it goes against my idea of not buying shoes with no toe coverage, but whateverfor $40, Ill let the toes get trashed LOL

I have a shirt similar to this. I have one in black, one in charcoal, and one in olive green. Would these go well with a slim tie with sleeves rolled up? Ifso, tucked or untucked? Chinos or cords? I am looking for a casual style, not too dressy, just to go out for dinner.

jhq792.jpg

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Can someone lead me to the direction of an all white, slim-fit button down.

I really need one right now

GQ's site.

Sidebar: Someone put me onto a slim-fitted peacoat jacket.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by RFX45

Although most of those models are skinny, they also tend to be ripped, having body fat of 5% or higher and you probably won't qualify.
I actually think most of them look thinner than they really are.

Back to fits, damn rain got me dressing all bummed out.
Simple hoody and jeans.

My dude, where's that hoody from?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm going to toy around with a new look this summer. I still have a few New Era fitteds left from my earlier days. I'm going to bend the brim andwear them 'normally' to go with my Marc Jacob t shirts, shorts that sit at the knee caps, and boat shoes or sandals.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I'm going to toy around with a new look this summer. I still have a few New Era fitteds left from my earlier days. I'm going to bend the brim and wear them 'normally' to go with my Marc Jacob t shirts, shorts that sit at the knee caps, and boat shoes or sandals.
laugh.gif

I like wearing New Eras with some(key word) "nicer" clothes. adds a casual twist to the look

got a question for those wearing black shoes (casual sneakers)..
i recently got a pair of Lacoste shoes in the mail from online and i noticed that there is a slight scuff on the the leather on the toe of the shoe...it is duller then the other parts making it stand out when u look closely but It is not really noticeable until the light hits it in certain angles..
could polish fix this? or a shoe repair place could spray they area on the toe?..i dont want to go thru the process of sending it back for another pair because its just a small scuff...any ideas or info?

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

looks black to me.

There's two black pieces and one charcoal one in the background and that tie looks far closer to the guy's pants than either of those coats.

Back
Top Bottom