Dressing better

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Listen to LBJ order pants
laugh.gif

That was awesome...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Any sites to get ties at a reduced price?
Ebay, i have never purchased any but i hear thats a great place to build a collection fast!!!! ...Not online but i prefer to go to Marshalls or TJMaxx.

laugh.gif
I wish I came home to Kourtney every night (pun intended). I got to admit though, he dresses pretty well.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by RFX45

Although most of those models are skinny, they also tend to be ripped, having body fat of 5% or higher and you probably won't qualify.
I actually think most of them look thinner than they really are.

Back to fits, damn rain got me dressing all bummed out.
Simple hoody and jeans.

My dude, where's that hoody from?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The hoody is Paul Smith.

Originally Posted by rhester

^
My boy Scott ( I think that's his name ) be fresh...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Scott stay cleannnnnn. i swear he has every color Gucci loafters created!!! Take it as a compliment RFx!

laugh.gif
I wish I came home to Kourtney every night (pun intended). I got to admit though, he dresses pretty well.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Although most of those models are skinny, they also tend to be ripped, having body fat of 5% or higher and you probably won't qualify.
I actually think most of them look thinner than they really are.

Back to fits, damn rain got me dressing all bummed out.
Simple hoody and jeans.

My dude, where's that hoody from?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The hoody is Paul Smith.

thats what my pm was about rfx haha i was trying to keep your id on the low but i guess it really isnt you
laugh.gif

Gucci Horsebit loafers are classic, even SF can't deny it and they disdain all of these high end designer brands.
Originally Posted by hadegbite

^

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Scott stay cleannnnnn. i swear he has every color Gucci loafters created!!! Take it as a compliment RFx!

I got no problem there.
I mean every time I see LA Reid he reminds of Niidawg. Nii could be a younger version of Reid.

Speaking of LA... Blake could dress pretty damn well. The younger generation of NBA players are really adapting the NBA dress code best.
4c0c01a4cb03c03b47a0802f3522c26a-getty-90043207ng029_clips_lakers.jpg
b81aa3e6e2ec6a54e656886cd129ec72-getty-90043235ng020_nets_clips.jpg

Gucci Horsebit loafers are classic, even SF can't deny it and they disdain all of these high end designer brands.
Originally Posted by hadegbite

^

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got no problem there.
I mean every time I see LA Reid he reminds of Niidawg. Nii could be a younger version of Reid.

Speaking of LA... Blake could dress pretty damn well. The younger generation of NBA players are really adapting the NBA dress code best.
4c0c01a4cb03c03b47a0802f3522c26a-getty-90043207ng029_clips_lakers.jpg
b81aa3e6e2ec6a54e656886cd129ec72-getty-90043235ng020_nets_clips.jpg

For real, him and LeBron are the cleanest in the league

I actually know how RFX kinda looks like
laugh.gif

I once saved a fit pic and for some reason before I would click on it, it would show his face even though in the picture its cut off

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

emacdaddy24 said:
A few recent pick ups...

BR Trench
BR v-neck
J.Crew gingham

you gonna go solve some crimes now son?

Good one...if you are gonna clown someone at least put some effort into it and say something funny.

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

A few recent pick ups...

BR Trench
BR v-neck
J.Crew gingham

you gonna go solve some crimes now son?

Good one...if you are gonna clown someone at least put some effort into it and say something funny.

Thats a pretty clean jacket from what i can tell in the pics. Buttons correspond nice with the jacket, pretty clean if u ask me.

Back
Top Bottom