Dressing better

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Nice fit Boyz Noise. Aye, help me out on buying some APC's. If I want them to fit like Levis 511's, which kind should I be buying? Thanks.
I tried to put on 511's and I couldn't do it. It was way too slim for me. With that being said, you're probably going to want to try out the New Cures. They're skinnier in the leg than New Standards. Also keep in mind that with APC's you need to size down two from your true waist size because they stretch out like crazy after the first week or two of wear. If you can't button them all the way to the top the first few days, you're doing it right.
Thanks man. 511's fit me extremely well, so I'ma be on the look out.

I was watching the Warriors basketball game earlier tonight and during the commercials I noticed GAP is going to have a Buy One Get One Free sale on tops soon.I didn't catch the the date though. Anyone happen to know?

Somebody school me on khakis.

My last internship was business casual so I have khakis for days, however I can't wear these to the bar/club.

They have permanent starched creases in them lol. For bar/club wear, what brands of khakis should I be looking at and how should they fit?

I was typically wearing Dockers to work and they were pretty slim.

I was watching the Warriors basketball game earlier tonight and during the commercials I noticed GAP is going to have a Buy One Get One Free sale on tops soon. I didn't catch the the date though. Anyone happen to know?
They should be doing it now. I went to Gap yesterday 12/3 and they had the signs up around the folded sweaters. I ended up getting two of thelightweight crewneck sweaters for 26 and change.

4156807369_ab91977021_o.jpg

Zara leather jacket, CdG PLAY tee, APC jeans, APC/Nike All Court

My best purchase this year was the Zara jacket. The fit is perfect on it.
And you pulled it off very well ... Superb fit on everything and nice mix of colors and textures.

so is that GAP sale w/ the tops going on this weekend? (Buy one, get one free) I've looked online and I saw it was only for Canada, no mention of USA.

nii looking sharp as always
pimp.gif

im really stuck on what shoes to go for, im seriously considering buying another pair of those slip ons lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

so is that GAP sale w/ the tops going on this weekend? (Buy one, get one free) I've looked online and I saw it was only for Canada, no mention of USA.
Somebody said it's going on now but I can't find it online either... I only saw the commercial on TV.
ohwell.gif

^ The leather is real and I believe it was $200 when I got it. Not bad for a real leather jacket. The closest thing I found in terms of cost was this fauxleather one from OBEY
ohwell.gif
Not sure there are any other brands that put out a real leather jacket at a similar price point (that actually looks nice lol)

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

El Cheapo is back!
great day & last few months

Old Navy Sweater $25 with 50% coupon
Urban Outfitters Knit Tie $5 sale
2lufd3q.jpg

qrerv4.jpg

ilh81t.jpg

been telling you all H&M is the truth, quality keeps getting better & better
Sweater $37.95 with Black Friday 25% off 1 item until 10am
2w71kz5.jpg

eqa3iw.jpg

Old Navy Premium Straight Jeans $15 Black Friday from $35
H&M slim fit shirt $10 sale+B1G1 Free, also got one in gray for FREE(so $5 a shirt!), orig. $29.95
H&M Brown slim fit Corduroy Blazer $35 sale+B1G1 Free, wifey got a coat originally $70 for FREE(blazer & wifey's coat for $17.50!)
Old Navy Knit Hat half price at $6.25
AJ Wright gloves $7
no98xe.jpg

Old Navy Corduroy Blazer $25 50% off
Target scarf $9.99
Old Navy Cotton Cardigan $15 50% off
AJ Wright gloves with rabbit hair $7.99 (no doubt would be $30+ at Macys)
30bdx0z.jpg

261cfuc.jpg

misc. footwear from Gilt at $30 each, I'm so upset I missed out on the Sperry sale
mad.gif

t5iyl5.jpg

just copped the old navy black cardi up there for like 30 or so
pimp.gif
...sadly, they were sold out of the grey cotton one on the bottom. hope to go to uniqlo tocop some more steez when i travel back home for break.

I'm assuming the Gap buy one get one free deal is instore only. I went in on the third and got two lightweight sweaters for the price of one. I posted itin my previous post. Also on the commercial it says it's from "now til Sunday".

i have a black shirt with a dark grey plaid design (hardly noticeable) , and was wondering what kind of tie would work ???

^ Hey, the jacket is real leather and it cost about $200. I purchased it about two months ago so I can't be sure about availability. I'd suggest justgoing in to check what stock they have. Last time I was there, about a month ago, they still had it plus several other styles of leather jackets.

Back
Top Bottom